Sevco vs Celtic - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The huns go in with slightly better form but we've got a far superior group of players so if Celtic turn up then we will win comfortably. It's just a bit if. Perform like Zenit away and we'll probably lose, perform like Zenit at home and we'll horse them.

Broomloan rear for me for a change, means I'll see less of the huns during the match. 

Guest BlueGaz
2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

The huns go in with slightly better form but we've got a far superior group of players so if Celtic turn up then we will win comfortably. It's just a bit if. Perform like Zenit away and we'll probably lose, perform like Zenit at home and we'll horse them.

Would go along with that.  Yes, we are far better this year than we were prior to the break, and a bit of consistency there too, but the result on Saturday will depend on you.  The only difference now is that if you play shite, we can win it, never thought that up until now.  

Agree with SEM. If Celtic are on form, and Sevco are on form, Celtic will win hands down. If Sevco are on form and Celtic are not,. especially at Ibroke, we could drop all 3 points as Sevco have improved as of late. If that makes any sense.😁 COYBiG

Scotty CTA. Help if you can mate. Here.I go again with ma son havin a basketball tournament the same weekend we play Sevco.🤤. I will be in Newmarket, do you know the area, and do you know of any pubs that may show the match Sunday morning. This happened same time last year and I found a Sevco pub in London,.Ont. I believe Newmarket just outside Toronto? Cheers Scotty..😁

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Scotty CTA. Help if you can mate. Here.I go again with ma son havin a basketball tournament the same weekend we play Sevco.🤤. I will be in Newmarket, do you know the area, and do you know of any pubs that may show the match Sunday morning. This happened same time last year and I found a Sevco pub in London,.Ont. I believe Newmarket just outside Toronto? Cheers Scotty..😁

Did you know close to that London you are on about is a Perth where all the buildings are named after the original Perth’s ones and even the river that flows through it is called the River Tay? 

5 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

What should it be?

It's subjective but at the start of the season I thought Celtic were miles better than The Rangers but I think that gap is closing when I would have expected Celtic with their Champions League Millions to pull away further. Maybe they will this summer.

Celtic have by far a better side than Rangers but they've also had a few right bad away performances lately.  I'd expect Celtic to win but if they are below par and Rangers go at them then I think it could be a high scoring game. Last 4 times I've seen Rangers/Celtic against Killei they have been pretty shite each time!

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Celtic have by far a better side than Rangers but they've also had a few right bad away performances lately.  I'd expect Celtic to win but if they are below par and Rangers go at them then I think it could be a high scoring game. Last 4 times I've seen Rangers/Celtic against Killei they have been pretty shite each time!

Pretty much agree with this. 

Celtic's first 11 is better, if they are on form, but if they're off it we'll have a good chance. We should have won the last one but our defence has to improve too. 

6 hours ago, Ormond said:

Did you know close to that London you are on about is a Perth where all the buildings are named after the original Perth’s ones and even the river that flows through it is called the River Tay? 

The River Tay does run through Perth, Ontario m8. My wife and I used to have a Caravan up there. It is only 40 minutes from Ottawa. It is beautiful. Few lovely golf courses as well. 😊

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hi Ramy,

Newmarket is an hour North of Toronto.

Aurora is just 15 minutes South of Newmarket.

See if you can find out if the Aurora Celtic Supporters Club is still on the go.

Best Wishes.

Scotty

27 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Hi Ramy,

Newmarket is an hour North of Toronto.

Aurora is just 15 minutes South of Newmarket.

See if you can find out if the Aurora Celtic Supporters Club is still on the go.

Best Wishes.

Scotty

Thanks Scotty. I will definitely find out. Was not aware Aurora had a CSC. Cheers again mate..

I'm hoping it's a good game on Sunday no matter who wins and that's an attacking game from both sides. 

If they do both come out to play then it could be a high scoring game. 

I'll go for 5-3 to Rangers with Dembele being sent off for being overly French. 😉

23 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm hoping it's a good game on Sunday no matter who wins and that's an attacking game from both sides. 

If they do both come out to play then it could be a high scoring game. 

I'll go for 5-3 to Rangers with Dembele being sent off for being overly French. 😉

That's the second racist comment I've seen on here today ;)

Hoping for Ibrox to be napalm bombed after half time so that the rest of us can get one with enjoying.............................oh FFS maybe not. Kilmarnock might win the league!!!!!!!!!

May the the least bigoted team win on the day, whoever they may be..........................

5 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

That's the second racist comment I've seen on here today ;)

Hoping for Ibrox to be napalm bombed after half time so that the rest of us can get one with enjoying.............................oh FFS maybe not. Kilmarnock might win the league!!!!!!!!!

May the the least bigoted team win on the day, whoever they may be..........................

Sorry but its not a racist comment at all. Just a wee joke. I could just as easily have picked Morellos for being too Colombian, I just thought the French thing sounded funnier. 

And don't tell your lies. You'll be watching it like everyone else. 😀 

Sgeevrcso (There, I've pissed off everyone :P) are probably at their strongest since 2012, while Celtic's injury problems may play into the hands of Sgeevrcso. A win for them will make them serious title contenders, while anything less that it will essentially wrap up the title for Celtic. Should be a good match, especially with it at Ibrox.