Sevco vs Celtic - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see Scott Sinclair was abused at the airport. Police were called in. Class once again from the Sevco support. Unreal....

Thoughts on the Russell Martin abuse in the supermarket?

1 hour ago, jcs said:

What is it with the morons on both sides who do these things if Sinclair or Martin  thumped 1 of these idiots they would be the 1st to shout assault,  fuckwits

Exactly. Its only a game of football FFS. It is not and never will be that important. 

Folk that abuse others because of their workplace are morons and should feel the full weight of the law but it just won't happen. 

If the police won't do their job properly and wade into the kunts that sing sectarian songs then you'll get nonsense like this regularly too. 

7 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

They also seem to have managed to find a manager than is quite likeable which in itself is breaking new ground. Hopefully he doesnt get swallowed up in all the ‘Rangersness” 

It’s doing my head in that I actually like him. That just can’t be right with them. :worried:

3 hours ago, Debian said:

Thoughts on the Russell Martin abuse in the supermarket?

I bet he is surprised he got recognised

I seen a comment from him previously that said when he came to play for scotland, taxi drivers did not recognise him

maybe he gave it away by starting to wear a sash ;) 

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

It’s doing my head in that I actually like him. That just can’t be right with them. :worried:

:lol:

same here, he likeable unlike Rodgers............can’t believe I said that:lol:

It’s just pathetic behaviour. Who does this and then publishes it online thinking they are funny.

Same goes for some of the ridiculous and disgusting abuse that gets doled out on social media (one about scott brown i saw was particularly vile). Who the hell are these cretins.

Same goes for bamming someone up and recording their reaction (unless your school kids winding up Martin waghorn, that was funny! :P )

On 12/03/2018 at 6:21 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see Scott Sinclair was abused at the airport. Police were called in. Class once again from the Sevco support. Unreal....

Rangers fans jumped by Celtic fans too, nice day out

There were four glorious years from 14th February 2012 when Scottish football fans enjoyed Hearts, Hibs, ICT, St Johnstone, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Ross County win trophies and bring a bit of fun back into our game.

And then Sevco got promoted to bring us all back to normal.

Edited by Barney Rubble

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

There were four glorious years from 14th February 2012 when Scottish football fans enjoyed Hearts, Hibs, ICT, St Johnstone, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Ross County win trophies and bring a bit of fun back into our game.

Yep. The Huns hold us back as a country. 

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

To be fair, I think it's Rodgers that has had more to do with other teams not winning trophies over the last 2 seasons than anything that is happening at Ibrox. 

10 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

To be fair, I think it's Rodgers that has had more to do with other teams not winning trophies over the last 2 seasons than anything that is happening at Ibrox. 

Deleted, due to leaving myself open to all kinds of misinterpretation.

Edited by Barney Rubble

12 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I've seen the Martin video. Pretty embarrassing stuff tbh.

As I said earlier m8. These are professional footballers. Say what you want for 90 minutes, then pack it in. It's no secret, I hate Sevco with a passion, but no player deserves abuse outside the ground. Grow the fuck up!!!

Guest BlueGaz
12 hours ago, dan cake said:

Your theory could be tested, wanted by Southampton apparently

Interesting.  Been offline for a couple of days, so not seen much on the football side.

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43395124

This seems an apt place to lump this in

I agree with the article but what are Police Scotland doing about it? 

Why aren't they making arrests every match day?

Sectarianism is a crime but apparently unless you add some sort of violence in, then you can't get arrested.