Sevco vs Celtic - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

Underestimated you. :lol::lol::lol:

Don’t know why you would feel like laughing at anything today,  your team got beat as anybody with a football brain knew they would the only person with pass marks is Murty who i thought was quite gracious in defeat, don’t even get me started on the ref it must be a really posh RC school he works in because if it was the school I went to he’d have been stuck in a cupboard 

45 minutes ago, dan cake said:

The video of Dembele, Ntcham and Eddie singing 2 pacs hail Mary doing the rounds on Instagram is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Dembele goes in the summer with my best wishes, done us a right good turn.

31 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Pray for Gaz tonight folks. I fear for him. 

Just realised what you were on about, I’m a bit pissed, 😂 having just watched 10 men win the league at the huns ground blue gaz is hurting , of course he is, he just watched his team run close n still not good enough😒,aw well better luck next although  I just can’t see it 😂

Edited by jcs

Just saw the highlights as was flying Vancouver to HK. Rangers are getting closer and probably shouldn’t have lost the game.

Strength in depth is a concern though and maybe a wee bit of tactical naivety in Murty not closing the game down after the (stonewall) red card. Holt, Miller, Herrera et al not really inspiring from the bench.

Onwards and upwards though. Got a good few players to come back in. Hopefully the semi is as good a game and contest.

7 hours ago, Mox said:

The video of Dembele, Ntcham and Eddie singing 2 pacs hail Mary doing the rounds on Instagram is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Dembele goes in the summer with my best wishes, done us a right good turn.

You got a link to that? I've had a hunt but couldn't see it. 

Guest BlueGaz
9 hours ago, jcs said:

Don’t know why you would feel like laughing at anything today,  your team got beat as anybody with a football brain knew they would the only person with pass marks is Murty who i thought was quite gracious in defeat, don’t even get me started on the ref it must be a really posh RC school he works in because if it was the school I went to he’d have been stuck in a cupboard 

I was in a good mood. Thought it was funny that he thought everyone underestimated Tim’s. Not got a clue what the rest of your post is about. You oot the closet yet?

Only ourselves to blame for the defeat yesterday, again wasting too many opportunities when attacking and giving away too many slippy goals at the other end. Celtic had the quality to punish even the slightest mistakes and thought they scored some great goals even if basic defending would have probably prevented them. Even one of Wallace, Dorrans, Jack, McCrorie and even Martin would have improved us when defending. Having Cardoso and Alves at the back for the vast majority of the game wasn't ideal since they've played 1 game between them this side of Christmas. Hell I would have brought Cummings on for Bates rather the Cardoso and stuck Morelos at CB since he's an expert at keeping the ball out of the net.

9 hours ago, Mitre said:

Just saw the highlights as was flying Vancouver to HK. Rangers are getting closer and probably shouldn’t have lost the game.

Strength in depth is a concern though and maybe a wee bit of tactical naivety in Murty not closing the game down after the (stonewall) red card. Holt, Miller, Herrera et al not really inspiring from the bench.

Onwards and upwards though. Got a good few players to come back in. Hopefully the semi is as good a game and contest.

When the teams were announced I looked at both starting XI and didn't think Celtic's was hugely stronger than Rangers' (although it was stronger).  The significant difference was on the bench with, as you say, Holt, Miller, Herrera up against Armstrong, Roberts and Edouard.

2 hours ago, Mox said:

Cheers man. Clearly gentlemen of fine musical taste. I'll only abuse them half as much as normal on their next visit to Pittodrie. 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Cheers man. Clearly gentlemen of fine musical taste. I'll only abuse them half as much as normal on their next visit to Pittodrie. 

I'm a Biggie man myself, but 2Pac had his moments.

17 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

He’s a scrounging cunt, easy money for a few seasons, just a cunt. 

Here for ten in a row Gary.

yesterday was as enjoyable as last years 5-1. Maybe even more so because of how it was won.

ten men won the league tra la la la

It does look like Rangers have at least closed the gap but it’s still pretty wide. They also seem to have managed to find a manager than is quite likeable which in itself is breaking new ground. Hopefully he doesnt get swallowed up in all the ‘Rangersness”