Sevco vs Celtic - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

IMO, he was a wee boy who was never liked at school, now he has a wee bit of power, he does things to get attention. Being a prick on the pitch or a cunt in the commons, he wont care, people are finally speaking about him.

It’s a fairly well known fact he was a nasty bully in school who was pretty much despised by everyone.

32 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Sorry but that's a stonewaller. Why did he raise his elbow? 

Utterly stupid defending by the Celtic player. 

Buggers up my 5-3 and Dembele off prediction too. 🙄

What a fucking pussy Morales is though. Simonuvic probably managed to brush his stubble FFS. 

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

What a fucking pussy Morales is though. Simonuvic probably managed to brush his stubble FFS. 

Modern footballers are all made of chocolate. Can you imagine someone like Roy Aitken or Tam Forsyth playing against this lot? 

If you’re a neutral I’m guessing you’d have loved a Rangers equaliser and a 3-3 draw in a game that had pretty much everything. And if I’m honest it would’ve been hard to argue that it wouldn’t have been a fair result. Rangers will be kicking themselves as they had a real chance there today.

Celtic continue to be below par and did well to come away with three points through sheer determination more than anything else.

Need to freshen up in a few areas and get the likes of Sinclair, Dembele and Armstrong back on top form again. Defence needs some work and Boyata needs a rocket up his arse.

On current form there will be no ten in a row. Rangers aren’t a great side but they’ve shown they are very close to competing again. I’d worry about how Celtic might react to a genuine challenge as they've been used to pretty much zero pressure in recent years.

Celtic have allowed Rangers to close that gap and they could close it completely if Celtic aren’t careful.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

Had a look on social media and people are really suggesting the linesman shouldn't be running the line today because he's a Tory MP

There's no mention that Gollum shouldn't be in charge because hes a teacher at a RC school. Guess what side is getting themselves all worked upto 90 about it? Yep TGFITW

Sky also turning the sound down. I'm just glad they were late in doing so or otherwise I would never have known that Bobby Sands was deid. No wonder the country is fucked.

The bile and vitriol on social media and the Rangersmedia forum embarrassing. It's 2018 furfuxake 

Days like today prove that Scotland isn't the progressive nation that some will have you believe

It was a stonewall red card, no arguments, you can't lead with the elbow in today's game. It's as simple as that

No doubt I'll get told I have a soft spot for rangers again by saying an opposition player deserved a red card

1 minute ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Impressed with Murty’s interview and his brutal honesty.

Should he had been offered the Scotland gig? He’s done very well with Rangers since taking over.

I’m Celtic through n through but after sitting back n thinking about it he’s done wonders considering were rangers were before him, we (Celtic) need to spend money in the summer as we all knew before today. Your question definitely is valid 

15 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Days like today prove that Scotland isn't the progressive nation that some will have you believe

It was a stonewall red card, no arguments, you can't lead with the elbow in today's game. It's as simple as that

This all day.

We won't become a progressive nation until we take full responsibility for our actions, and resolve to rid ourselves of the kind of bile which is expressed on sites like the one you mentioned.

And that's as stick-on a red card as you'll ever see. What on earth was Simunovic thinking about?

Guest BlueGaz
1 hour ago, Ormond said:

We turned down a lot of money for him,  biggest mistake this season. GTF. 

7 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Morelos will be hoping the satellite feed to China was broken today...

The proposed fee will have been reduced from £8 million to 8 million Yuan otherwise.

Edited by Clyde1998