Costa Rica - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

13 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Mines arrived today. The cynic in me wonders if they were holding off sending it until they received the Hungary batch to send them in one envelope and keep one of the postage costs

Did you get your Hungary tickets as well?

20 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The cynic in me wonders if they were holding off sending it until they received the Hungary batch to send them in one envelope and keep one of the postage costs

6 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Naw it’s 100% collection

I think you answered your own question, then.;) I don't think they are smart enough to do sensible stuff like that. 

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

I think you answered your own question, then.;) I don't think they are smart enough to do sensible stuff like that. 

I’m not praising them for trying to think ahead, I’m curious if they were going to post two separate orders as one and keep one of the postage costs

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Has everyone had their point added on for the Costa Rica game?:unsure:

Who knows? It says I’ve got every number of active points from 1 point right up to 12 points 🤷🏻‍♂️

Its the worst website in the world, you click on something and it takes you right out of the members page and you have to sign back in again

Edited by DoonTheSlope

42 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Who knows? It says I’ve got every number of active points from 1 point right up to 12 points 🤷🏻‍♂️

Its the worst website in the world, you click on something and it takes you right out of the members page and you have to sign back in again

It really is the worst. It's like Stevie Wonder designed the bloody thing.