Costa Rica - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd be surprised if the crowd is over 12,000.

It's the sort of game that would've been better in Edinburgh or Aberdeen, tbh. Might have half filled Hampden if they'd played the game on the Saturday instead of the Friday night.

I looked the other day out of curiosity and the south stand upper was sold out , north stand was looking as if they were shifting tickets didnt check east or west stands it’s a Friday night which is a decent night for a game imo

Just now, jcs said:

I looked the other day out of curiosity and the south stand upper was sold out , north stand was looking as if they were shifting tickets didnt check east or west stands it’s a Friday night which is a decent night for a game imo

Surprisingly good numbers - especially considering that it's only down to SSC members with four or more points today. Perhaps we will get a decent turnout for it after all.

4 minutes ago, jcs said:

South stand upper won't be open never mind sold out

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Just checked and south stand upper is selling tickets again so who knows but if you go in to home games  then pick your own seats it gives the image of which seats are taken looks busy enough for a home friendly and the public sale hasn’t started yet as far as I’m aware

Might not be as many regulars, maybe there keeping there readies for Hungary but as BH has said a lot of new things happenin plus it’s a Friday night no hassle for the travellers to get back for work the next day,  so I still expect a decent turn out

2 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Friday night, not had a game for a while, new manager, new team - might actually be a decent turn out for a friendly of this stature.

5 hours ago, Langspoon said:

Another home game I,am going to miss due to the ridiculous timing of this friendly game ,try to get in and out of Glasgow by car,private bus,nightmare and no public transport back east coast. Belgium game  will be even  worse. Well done SFA .

What date would you prefer and what time would suit you better ?

15 hours ago, Langspoon said:

Another home game I,am going to miss due to the ridiculous timing of this friendly game ,try to get in and out of Glasgow by car,private bus,nightmare and no public transport back east coast. Belgium game  will be even  worse. Well done SFA .

Stay in a hostel for 20 quid for the night. Most evening games at Hampden, when any of us has driven, I’ve been home by about 1am, I don’t see the problem. 

16 hours ago, Langspoon said:

Don't think there is much the SFA could do with the Belgium game. Only available days were the Thursday or the Friday.