Indoor athletics - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indoor athletics

Hertsscot

Anyone watching these? Scots athletes punching massively above their weight.  GB and NI got four medals so far, 75% of them won by Scots.  The likes of Muir and Clark deserve medals just by getting their after epic journeys through snow and ice.

Not seen it mate, I love the running style of Muir (if same one, still blown away by her race from the front) I heard some race everyone got disqualified 1 for false start rest for breaking lanes too early. You know if it was at this meet?

14 hours ago, phart said:

Not seen it mate, I love the running style of Muir (if same one, still blown away by her race from the front) I heard some race everyone got disqualified 1 for false start rest for breaking lanes too early. You know if it was at this meet?

There's been a ridiculous number of dqs. I think it's a combination of super sharp eyed judges and the actual track which I think slopes slightly more than normal.  Not good for the sport though.

On Sunday, March 04, 2018 at 10:46 AM, Bannannan said:

Laura Muir is a perfect role model.What a fighter.

Got to admire her effort, even down to grabbing a taxi from Glasgow to Birmingham when her travel plans went to the dugs.

• 1 month later...