Scottish cup weekend - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish cup weekend

18 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Buzzing for tomorrow....big crowd expected. East and West stands all but sold out and Moffat opened for cash entry.

Think we'll get a bigger crowd than original game.

Should bea cracker. 

All the best for the morra night From sunny Bournemouth a wee 1-0 to Killie :ok:

21 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Buzzing for tomorrow....big crowd expected. East and West stands all but sold out and Moffat opened for cash entry.

Should bea cracker. 

Amazed that we are favourites with bookies, good money to be made backing Killie I imagine. Would have been more confident with last years team, Ash Taylor included! 

14 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Should bea cracker. 

Crowd around 10k expected. Cannae wait :ok: 

17 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

I see the Moffat stand upper tier is open for a cash gate could be looking at maybe 12.000 Killie fans there 

East and West are pretty much sold out which is around 9000 fans. Can't see another 3000 paying at the gate but still it should be a great atmosphere. 

A huge game tonight for the Dons. A season defining game, no matter what McInnes says. Must win.

If we go out, i predict a pretty quick unraveling if the relationship between McInnes and the fans and the end of his tenure in the summer. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

A huge game tonight for the Dons. A season defining game, no matter what McInnes says. Must win.

If we go out, i predict a pretty quick unraveling if the relationship between McInnes and the fans and the end of his tenure in the summer. 

Especially if the defeat comes courtesy of a McInnes team selection including Considine at left back, AOC in the midfield and Rooney on the left wing.  

17 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Should bea cracker. 

Enjoy the semi final, if you didn’t have Kris Boyd in your team I would wish you well and hope Killie win the whole tournament but I’ll stop at saying enjoy the day out ta hampden.

Massive game tonight for Aberdeen. Been terrible since Hibs away and McInnes simply has to get it right. Keep it fecking simple. Play two wingers and Rooney in the middle. Good to see the Killie fans turning out tonight. No idea how many we will have after recent performances and the lack of belief amongst our own support. 

COYR

17 minutes ago, Big Col said:

at HT the radio scotland pundits were already predicting pelanties

that would be interesting a cross between Penalties and Palates...  Love to see Boydy do that.... ;-)

4 minutes ago, Redz said:

Attendance : 8500 ish

1500 ish away fans.....

Best away following in the country, have been for years 

Years ago when they were shite, probably during Ebe Skovdahl was manager they brought about 3,000 to Easter Road on a Wednesday night 

28 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Years ago when they were shite, probably during Ebe Skovdahl was manager they brought about 3,000 to Easter Road on a Wednesday night 

Considering the size of the city and surrounding area, it’s not really.

43 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

14 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Considering the size of the city and surrounding area, it’s not really.

Its a strange one , a lot of Dons fans that go to away games dont go to home games. 

They moved away to go to Uni and now live in Glasgow or Edin...  

They go and see their team when they visit their new home town   

I know 5/6 Dons fans who live in Edinburgh and allways got and see them when they play Hearts or Hibs,  but never go home to Aberdeen ,

Loads of guys do this...

Still they do have a healthy away support .... but they dont always Travel.