Scottish cup weekend - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish cup weekend

23 hours ago, weekevie04 said:

McInnes and the Dons shiting it when it matters again.

True, but I remember back in the 80s under Fergie when they beat Celtic and Rangers on a regular basis, the poor weegie fans could not accept it, nor could the Glasgw press....looks like they cannot win whatever they do.

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Anthony O’ Connor in a slanging match on instagram today. Telling a fan that Aberdeen fans are up there with the worst at supporting a team and watching/supporting are 2 different things :lol:

Somebody should point out there’s a difference between watching and defending.

:lol:

The Aberdeen support were not bad until the 3rd went in.  If the team had managed to do anything to get them excited they might have helped the team on. I was certainly nervous at 2-0 if Aberdeen got a goal they’d get the fans behind them and make it hard.

33 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Somebody should point out there’s a difference between watching and defending.

:lol:

The Aberdeen support were not bad until the 3rd went in.  If the team had managed to do anything to get them excited they might have helped the team on. I was certainly nervous at 2-0 if Aberdeen got a goal they’d get the fans behind them and make it hard.

Agree with that, there was a spell at the end when gms came on that it really picked up a notch and the fans got going, but the 3rd goal killed any hope off.

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Anthony O’ Connor in a slanging match on instagram today. Telling a fan that Aberdeen fans are up there with the worst at supporting a team and watching/supporting are 2 different things :lol:

To be fair, the boy who sent him the message in the first place is clearly a bellend.

Utterly stupid for O'Connor to respond though.

Edited by Cove_Sheep

6 hours ago, Mark frae Crieff said:

So is there any substance to the rumours that Kelty Hearts are taking their place? 

I'm hearing something like that. Except the merged team will not be in the SPFL.

Do you think the rangers players, and players from other teams for that matter are genuinely scared of Scott brown? Strolled through it completely unchallenged yet again. What's that about?

ps and to add its scandalous brown never went down south to truly challenge himself, he's barley been challenged since 2012. Oh and Rogic proved yet again he's way to good for the spl. 

Edited by JECK

5 hours ago, JECK said:

Do you think the rangers players, and players from other teams for that matter are genuinely scared of Scott brown? Strolled through it completely unchallenged yet again. What's that about?

ps and to add its scandalous brown never went down south to truly challenge himself, he's barley been challenged since 2012. Oh and Rogic proved yet again he's way to good for the spl. 

Brown strolls through for a reason. He’s fucking good.

7 hours ago, JECK said:

He was challenged when he played for Scotland

Maybe likes being the big fish

19 hours ago, JECK said:

Rangers players defo seem to be.

Brown has been quiet against us this season but then again, I wouldn't take one player out that Rangers midfield and swap them for Dicker, Mulumbu or Power!

Guest BlueGaz
20 hours ago, JECK said:

Do you think the rangers players, and players from other teams for that matter are genuinely scared of Scott brown?

most cowardly performance I have witnessed over the last few years and thats saying something.  I didn't expect to win, but I expected to put up a fight and take the game to them and hope for the best.  The implosion since the game is probably needed.  A lot more shite to go through before anything gets better.  Fucking shambles.  

2 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

most cowardly performance I have witnessed over the last few years and thats saying something.  I didn't expect to win, but I expected to put up a fight and take the game to them and hope for the best.  The implosion since the game is probably needed.  A lot more shite to go through before anything gets better.  Fucking shambles.  

I'm enjoying it.

Guest BlueGaz
6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'm enjoying it.

Of course you are. I enjoyed it for 40 years, I don’t brgrudge you a few years enjoyment in your life. Got my enjoyment from my own team though B)

5 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Of course you are. I enjoyed it for 40 years, I don’t brgrudge you a few years enjoyment in your life. Got my enjoyment from my own team though B)

I'm enjoying yoor team being unable to beat my team. 

Especially given you've a player on roughly same as our starting 11.

40 years is an exaggeration though. You just ignoring the John Greig years and a 1/6 full ibrox?