Scottish cup weekend - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish cup weekend

South stand closed to home fans at pittodrie tomorrow, away fans unaffected. 

SOUTH STAND

Unfortunately, due to the weather conditions water supplies have been affected in parts of the South Stand. As a result, the decision has been taken to close the South Stand to home supporters for this match.

After assessing the number of tickets sold in this area, the decision has been made to move all supporters who have purchased tickets for the home sections of the South Stand to the Richard Donald Stand Upper.

South Stand ticket holders will automatically have their ticket enabled for the Upper Section of the Richard Donald Stand which will be operating unallocated seating. Supporters who wish to move from the Richard Donald Stand Upper to the Merkland or Main Stand should contact the Pittodrie Ticket Office.

Supporters in the away section of the South Stand will be unaffected.

17 hours ago, GRBear said:

I'll take a stab in the dark that if the games go ahead this weekend the semi finalists will be;

The mighty Glasgow Rangers

Celic 

Sheep 

Hertz 

The best semi finals would be 

Hearts V Falkirk 

Morton  v Killie

Heart v Killie Final 

Killie to win it...  

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

If it stops the Huns from doing it.... :rollsmile:

Himmin, are you trying to take the crown of most anti rangers posters? :lol::lol:

i was the last to be accused of that. I’m keeping that title.

16 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Fan safety. The fact that his team haven't trained since Tuesday is just a coincidence though, I'm sure.

His baws. All concourses round Celtic Park are clear as are all main roads.

39 minutes ago, slasher said:

His baws. All concourses round Celtic Park are clear as are all main roads.

He actually comments that there are folk who can't leave Greenock for the game.  Not defending it!  Just passing the message on . . . .

38 minutes ago, TGP said:

He actually comments that there are folk who can't leave Greenock for the game.  Not defending it!  Just passing the message on . . . .

Baws!

21 minutes ago, fringo said:

Not everyone lives around Parkhead or near main roads..

Neither do I. Game feckin on, end of 👍

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

I'm sure everyone will make it just fine.

Thank you.👍 I've had just about enough of this snowmania. I've seen much worse, people are feckin drama queens in the extreme these days

I have to confess I was being sarcy but now feel guilty so apologies.

I sort of agree with you about the snow mania.

People aren't forced to games therefore that's not a reason for cancelling a game.

Also, how many people who couldn't make it to work this week/today will now be able to travel to a football game ?

Edited by fringo

3 minutes ago, fringo said:

People aren't forced to games therefore that's not a reason for cancelling a game.

I think it's more of an issue about how the players can get to the games. If the players can get there safely, then the supporters can get there safely. I imagine that all the quarter-finals will go ahead, unless there's another load of snow over the weekend.