Angus Gunn - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Angus Gunn

Scout

Just now, Bino's said:

Shelvey can pick a pass and take a shot at goal but runs around and kick's folk like brown does as well

I get the feeling you’re one of these Sky Sports dudes who gets all excited because someone plays in England.

8 minutes ago, Ormond said:

;)Hmmm...

Hang on

Shelvey is a good player, bonkers, but a good player

He would have played and still be playing for us and got has more skills in his locker than Scott brown, surely

Is that not just stating the obvious

6 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

Hasn't he already had an England first team call up? I'd highly doubt that he'd be switching to Scotland.

Wasnae talking about that

Was saying he would have played 30 games for us if he'd wanted to

Edited by Bino's

1 minute ago, Bino's said:

Wasnae talking about that

Was saying he would have played 30 games for us if he'd wanted to

Hyberbolae

I was referring to Angus Gunn. I hadn't read the posts above mine. ;)

Shelvey would've certainly featured for us had he wanted to - he'd probably have another eight years or so of international football had he chosen Scotland over England.

Just now, Clyde1998 said:

I was referring to Angus Gunn. I hadn't read the posts above mine. ;)

Shelvey would've certainly featured for us had he wanted to - he'd probably have another eight years or so of international football had he chosen Scotland over England.

That's what I was saying

Ormond was saying he was gash

But, if he's not interested then it would be 5 year's more of performance s like Matty Phillips has been chucking in

You've got to work out whether these guys actually want it or not

75 percent, Kris commons, Matt Ritchie's, probably just doing it to bump up future fees

Don Hutchinson s, James Morrison s a bit different

6 hours ago, Bino's said:

That's what I was saying

But, if he's not interested then it would be 5 year's more of performance s like Matty Phillips has been chucking in

75 percent, Kris commons, Matt Ritchie's, probably just doing it to bump up future fees

Matt Richie had never been to Scotland before his call up

On 01/03/2018 at 6:28 PM, ceudmilefailte said:

Funny I always looked it the the other way, great shot stoppers were in the wrong place that's why they had to make great stops

Agreed, Paolo Maldini used to say his best game was when he never had to tackle i.e no mistakes. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

So proud to be called up to the full @england squad. It’s the stuff dreams are made of and I would like to thank everybody who has helped me get this far!🦁🦁🦁

He only wrote this back in November, so hopefully he sticks with England

I don’t care what he said, I’d take Harry Kane if there was a loophole and he’d play for us.

we need as many good level players as possible.

With a name like Angus gunn he should be playing for us. Being serious though he is only 22 and looks like he will have a decent career as he is already playing championship football. He obviously wants to play for England though but wether he will be good enough is another question as they have Pickford and butland as well as Joe Hart still being relatively young for a keeper.

On 3/3/2018 at 1:59 AM, Bino's said:

That's what I was saying

James "I don't feel very Scottish" Morrison is a bit different?

Aye, ok...

8 hours ago, Paulo2576 said:

Absolutely shameful statement. 

I’m sure Portugal, France and Germany were all shamed beyond belief lifting international trophies with players born in another country.

They should have cancelled the celebrations and given the cups back actually.

Or... we could be like all the other associations and try to have as large and high quality a player pool as possible, especially when other countries have taken some of our own players away.

Press seem to be pushing the story that Peter Grant has confirmed that he will use his Norwich connections to speak to Gunn about switching.

No harm in asking, but hopefully they take his answer to them as final.

8 hours ago, BraveheartGordon said:

I’m sure Portugal, France and Germany were all shamed beyond belief lifting international trophies with players born in another country.

They should have cancelled the celebrations and given the cups back actually.

Or... we could be like all the other associations and try to have as large and high quality a player pool as possible, especially when other countries have taken some of our own players away.

It’s not that he was born in another country, it’s that he’s openly stated that he wants to play for England