Allocation - Page 9 - Hungary v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Slide Tackle

10 minutes ago, dan cake said:

But surely paying out for numerous tickets and not going will outweigh the price you would have to pay for this "mythical" game in the future, or am I missing something? 

For a lot of folk it's not about money. They just want to keep a step or two ahead. This game is only £9 for two steps.

5 hours ago, dan cake said:

But surely paying out for numerous tickets and not going will outweigh the price you would have to pay for this "mythical" game in the future, or am I missing something? 

no mythical game

gives you opportunity @ big games, & games where small capacity like Hungary to get a ticket

Now this is an old conversation, but i got told in 2007 by a TA Club official (as in treasurer) that 1 of their colleagues had 10 points& had never been to any of the games, and had always just sold on their tickets - they wanted to make sure they got tickets if we qualified for a tournament 

Also know guys @ my work few years back, who were applying for tickets for games they had no intention of going to - think it was N Ireland Ireland games etc - maybe 7 years back actually cos not been in Aberdeen since 2010 

Interesting response from the Hungarian FA...better communication than our own...

Dear Sir,

Unfortunately, present situation we have no infromation that it will be given more tickets fot the Scottish supporters.
But it may may be imaginable, but only you can get information from your Football Federtaion.

If you wish tickets in any way, you can buy tickets via the following link: https://meccsjegy.mlsz.hu/eng/Event/57002119/Magyarorszag---Skocia

You can purchase voucher, whick you should change tickets at the main box office near the Arena, at the beginning of the match.

The VIP gold sector is that sector where you can get hospitality with international „warm” kitchen, wine tasting, and exclusive environment.
These tickets are 12.000 and 15.000 HUF.

<image001.png>

Best regards,

<image002.png>Hungarian Football Federation
Customer Service
Tex Hungary Kft.
P: (+36 30) 508 0999
e-mail: mlsz@tex.hu

8 minutes ago, hawickta said:

Interesting response from the Hungarian FA...better communication than our own...

Dear Sir,

Unfortunately, present situation we have no infromation that it will be given more tickets fot the Scottish supporters.
But it may may be imaginable, but only you can get information from your Football Federtaion.

If you wish tickets in any way, you can buy tickets via the following link: https://meccsjegy.mlsz.hu/eng/Event/57002119/Magyarorszag---Skocia

You can purchase voucher, whick you should change tickets at the main box office near the Arena, at the beginning of the match.

The VIP gold sector is that sector where you can get hospitality with international „warm” kitchen, wine tasting, and exclusive environment.

<image001.png>

Best regards,

Customer Service
Tex Hungary Kft.

Interesitng. Is the email listed below the same email as you contacted? One of my mates wasn't able to get a ticket so is going to ask them what section would be best to sit next to the Scotland fans. Also cracking price for the VIP gold sector.

3 minutes ago, dan cake said:

£34 and £42 for the v.i.p with wine and "warm" kitchen sounds no a bad alternative to the Scotland end, I'm a tad jealous if truth be told

If I didn't already have a ticket I'd be taking that deal

8 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

Interesitng. Is the email listed below the same email as you contacted? One of my mates wasn't able to get a ticket so is going to ask them what section would be best to sit next to the Scotland fans. Also cracking price for the VIP gold sector.

Yeah that's the one.  Got a reply within a couple of hours.  Still waiting for a reply from my email to the SFA 3 days later.

1 hour ago, theweestevie said:

The away section is 'E'

1 hour ago, wubbs said:

The away section is 'E'

Yeah we managed to figure that out cheers. We still reached out as the link they gave only allows you to use the voucher if you are not Hungarian and not born in the country of the away team. We are just checking to see if they don't mind selecting another option or if it is better to just buy on the day.

21 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

We still reached out as the link they gave only allows you to use the voucher if you are not Hungarian and not born in the country of the away team.

They're not making it easy!

I assume you have to register via their site. I was thinking about going to their Friday night game too.

1 hour ago, theweestevie said:

Yeah we managed to figure that out cheers. We still reached out as the link they gave only allows you to use the voucher if you are not Hungarian and not born in the country of the away team. We are just checking to see if they don't mind selecting another option or if it is better to just buy on the day.

Same here, thought I was in until it said the line about being Hungarian just before paying. Keep us posted if you find a way round it please

5 minutes ago, DundeeDave said:

So the people who haven't been contacted re ticket collection, are you getting the rest of the spam the SSC are sending out? Trying to establish if it's 100% pickup or not ^?^

I got spam 2 days ago and not been told to pickup. 

4 hours ago, hawickta said:

Dear Sir,

<image001.png>

Best regards,

Customer Service
Tex Hungary Kft.

Excuse me if this is a daft question, but did your pal say that he was a Scotland fan with no ticket?

Effectively we could just get a ticket for D4 and be right next to the Scotland bit?

3 hours ago, durtyweeker said:

Anybody booked a VIP Gold ticket yet? seriously consdiering it now no away ticket

Yeah, three of us are in the VIP Gold 1 section for £34 each.  We emailed them too and that was the link they sent us.  

9 minutes ago, bisland boy said:

This could be one occasion where it might be an advantage for your passport to say Uk instead of Scotland - if you buy a home end ticket and need ID that doesn’t show you as being from the country of the away team

Aye, because the local police will that stupid that they'll never twig.  Jesus Christ, this really takes the biscuit. 

Edited by aaid

1 hour ago, runningtings said:

Excuse me if this is a daft question, but did your pal say that he was a Scotland fan with no ticket?

Effectively we could just get a ticket for D4 and be right next to the Scotland bit?

Aye. Said he was travelling without a ticket etc and would they consider opening another section. That was their response, basically to just buy a ticket in the home end. D4 (or hospitality) looks like the best bet.