Allocation - Hungary v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Slide Tackle

I just got a text from our mates in London asking if he’s to get our tics for us as usual, haven’t even received an email from SSC yet I’m well disgusted, the tickets are £9 each  

Edited by jcs

Not a wind up?   Hopefully just an initial allocation.   Once 8+ pointers get theirs us mortals can have a dip at the next batch.

No emails to survey likely attendance?   If they have a handle on these things now, they must know we will take more.   Or are Hungarians desperate to see their team and the temporary stadium's too wee.

18 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Not a wind up?   Hopefully just an initial allocation.   Once 8+ pointers get theirs us mortals can have a dip at the next batch.

No emails to survey likely attendance?   If they have a handle on these things now, they must know we will take more.   Or are Hungarians desperate to see their team and the temporary stadium's too wee.

Saw a survey on twitter asking if you were planning on going to the forthcoming games 

2 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

Just asked our mate n it’s 7-12 pointers tomorrow under the new system still no email I’m phonin them tomorrow if only to vent that’s not on pay for flight n hotel n could have missed out on tics  that’s wrong

9 hours ago, jcs said:

Just asked our mate n it’s 7-12 pointers tomorrow under the new system still no email I’m phonin them tomorrow if only to vent that’s not on pay for flight n hotel n could have missed out on tics  that’s wrong

11 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

There were emails for the survey and the tickets. Make sure you have opted in to get the emails.

32 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

There were emails for the survey and the tickets. Make sure you have opted in to get the emails.

They've raised this on twitter a lot but if you don't use twitter you are never going to know. The sensible thing would have been to display that option at the renewal page

1 hour ago, drew said:

They've raised this on twitter a lot but if you don't use twitter you are never going to know. The sensible thing would have been to display that option at the renewal page

Yup, i don't remember having to opt into it before, so not sure why it has changed this time. Surely the ticket information emails should be separarte to the rest of the spam that they send.

availability).

Sale Dates

Points Criteria

12 noon Thursday, 1 March to 11.59 Friday, 2 March

Exclusive to SSC members with 7 to 12 points

12 noon Friday, 2 March to 11.59 Saturday 3 March

Members with 6 to 12 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Saturday, 3 March to 11.59 Sunday, 4 March

Members with 5 to 12 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Sunday, 4 March to 11.59 Monday, 5 March

Members with 4 to 12 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Monday, 5 March to 11.59 Tuesday, 6 March

Members with 3 to 12 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Tuesday, 6 March to 11.59 Wednesday, 7 March

Members with 2 to 12 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Wednesday, 7 March to 11.59 Thursday, 8 March

Members with 1 to 12 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Thursday, 8 March to 11.59 Friday, 9 March

Open to all members (subject to availability)

Never got an email to say the sales were delayed, but then again I never got an email saying they were on sale anyway, even though I did opt-in last night, after having never opted-out in the first place.

SHAMBLES!

I am not going to sign up to Twatter and Facephuk just so the SSC can tell me tickets are on sale.

33 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Never got an email to say the sales were delayed, but then again I never got an email saying they were on sale anyway, even though I did opt-in last night, after having never opted-out in the first place.

SHAMBLES!

I am not going to sign up to Twatter and Facephuk just so the SSC can tell me tickets are on sale.

You sound like the type who said DVDs and Digital Downloads would never take off

Off you go and get more coal for that Beatamax of yours