Boat Trip - Hungary v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Boat Trip

Z Tours

Just wanted to gauge any interest for a wee boat trip down the Danube that I may be looking to organise.

Would be the normal sort of affair with inclusive booze and rock / fitba themed sounds

Anywhere between 2 & 4 hours but from experience, 2 hours is not long enough.  

No minimum numbers as such but to make it cost effective would need a few.

Plan would be to do this Monday afternoon into evening.

Cost could be anywhere from £30 - £60 a head depending on duration and booze package.

This includes all drinks from the chosen drinks package.

If you might be interested, let me know.

18 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Hi sounds good,  put me in for 2 places & I'll confirm when my son gets back to me.

Cheers

Gordon

HI  my sons keen so I'll confirm 2 places, 2 others might be up for it but they don't arrive till the Monday so depends on timing.

Cheers

Gordon

8 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

HI  my sons keen so I'll confirm 2 places, 2 others might be up for it but they don't arrive till the Monday so depends on timing.

Cheers

Gordon

Gordon

I'll put you down for 2 places with a possible extra 2. I'll let you know if this goes ahead as we might struggle for numbers. What time do the other two you mention arrive in?

Cheers

4 hours ago, DoubleSC said:

2 places for the Mrs and me please. Done one in Malta at the Italy friendly which was great fun.

No worries, will add you to the list and again, let you know what develops. Definitely not confirmed until I have a better idea on numbers.

You were on my boat in Malta? Neil?

57 minutes ago, f4bes said:

You can put me down for twa places - thanks.

Nae worries f4bes, will add you to the list. Getting close to minimum numbers that I would prefer for costs so I'm pretty sure this will happen

Cheers

On 25/02/2018 at 9:55 PM, Z Tours said:

Gordon

I'll put you down for 2 places with a possible extra 2. I'll let you know if this goes ahead as we might struggle for numbers. What time do the other two you mention arrive in?

Cheers

Hi, their flight gets in at 16:30 so probably to late 

3 hours ago, JFMilne said:

Hiya! If this is still going ahead I’d like 3 places? 

Hello JFMilne

Yes, still hoping to confirm this wee trip. If everyone who has expressed an interest is still on for it then we should be just about at the minimum numbers required to keep costs reasonable. Will get back to you once I have further details.

Thanks for the interest

Cheers

looks like we have enough interest to go ahead with this trip so hopefully you are all still on for it.

Having looked at the cost difference between a 3hr and 4hr trip (just an extra 5 Euro) we think it's probably worth just going for the longer trip. Looking at the bar options it's also just another few Euros to go for the 4 hours instead of 3. So, proposing that we go for a 4 hour trip, departing at 1630 with full open bar (Beer, (working on Cider - not that common over there), Wine, Prosecco, spirits & mixers, selected cocktails, soft & hot drinks).

This would come in at 61Euro a head (about £55). Does this sound ok or too much?

Here is the list so far

Ztours  - 9

RDFH64 - 2

DOUBLE SC - 2

THE WEE STEVIE - 3

F4BES - 2

JF MILNE - 3

GRAHAM-zs - 2

ARRANC 97 - 2

Total - 25

If you could PM me to confirm you are still on for this and also confirm (actual) names and contact details (one person for each group is ok if you prefer)

I will still try and get the cost down a little bit if I can. Payment will be the usual paypal or bank transfer affair but I will sort that out a bit later.

Cheers