Boat Trip - Page 2 - Hungary v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Boat Trip

Z Tours

7 hours ago, Ormond said:

Who are you Z Tours? Have you experience of these trips? Are you a football fan? Scotland fan?

Dinnae worry, he's a full timer for years. 

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Who are you Z Tours? Have you experience of these trips? Are you a football fan? Scotland fan?

Aye Ormond

As Zidane says, organised many trips, air, sea , road! Full timer, yes.

My name is Zander  and I've been organising stuff mostly for the guys I travel with and others I've met over the years. Hence the Z tours bit! A name that was assigned to me!

Occasionally go public with trips but not often.

Cheers

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I have a bit of a nightmare on my hands, it looks like we might have to either cancel or modify our trip to Budapest, therefore I would ask that you remove our two places from the list of participants on this boat trip. Again sorry for mucking you about.

8 hours ago, f4bes said:

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I have a bit of a nightmare on my hands, it looks like we might have to either cancel or modify our trip to Budapest, therefore I would ask that you remove our two places from the list of participants on this boat trip. Again sorry for mucking you about.

No worries f4bes, thanks for letting me know

Cheers

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:55 AM, Ormond said:

Interested in a couple of spots on the boat Ormond?

1 hour ago, CalumD0794 said:

How much are tickets costing just now? Probably interested in 2 tickets if not too expensive.

Calum

Based on 20 people (you would be 19 & 20!) it will still be max. £54 ea. That's a 4hr trip on our own private with inclusive open bar and our own choice of sounds. There are options for food but I thought it would make it a bit too expensive.

Cheers

On 2/25/2018 at 5:38 PM, DoubleSC said:

2 places for the Mrs and me please. Done one in Malta at the Italy friendly which was great fun.

On 2/25/2018 at 7:56 PM, Grim Jim said:

Are you, by any chance, ginger?

And did you, by any chance, interrupt me in mid-speech?