Aberdeen v Celtic - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen v Celtic

Big game tomorrow and deserving of its own thread I would say. Shinnie will be a big miss for Aberdeen I think. Hopefully we’ll kick on now that the European sojourn is over and I expect it to start tomorrow. I’m going for a 3-1 win for the hoops.....although if Lustig gets a shirt I reserve the right to revise that! :mellow:

An Aberdeen win may start to make the title race quite interesting - it would put both Aberdeen and Rangers within six points of Celtic. However, I think that Celtic will be too strong for Aberdeen, despite all their injuries. Aberdeen don't seem to do well in the big matches and Celtic have won their last nine against Aberdeen - a draw would be a very good result for Aberdeen.

7 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Aberdeen are missing their 2 best players, we don’t have anyone to replace them. 

Woodman continues to replace Lewis.

Chidi replaces Shinns.

And McLean moves up to take over for Christie.

(Ball comes in to cover McLean's position.)

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

The game is as good as over already. 

Glass half full (as always).

2-0 May and GMS.

Just now, Cove_Sheep said:

It's ok though, McInnes was in the press the other day on about how he's sure he'll get the chance to work in England again...

He'll be further down the queue though when his team keeps finishing 3rd at best.