Wigan v Man City - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Sergio Agüero assaulted all the Wigan fans.

unfortunately we have talksport on in our office but it has been entertaining today. Jim White doesn't like pitch invasions................I wonder why. A rangers fan calls in......................you can guess the rest. :lol:

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

unfortunately we have talksport on in our office but it has been entertaining today. Jim White doesn't like pitch invasions................I wonder why. A rangers fan calls in......................you can guess the rest. :lol:

Talkshite have started a Scottish football podcast with McCoist and Mark McGhee, surprisingly alright. 

On 22/02/2018 at 4:40 PM, irnbruman said:

I can't stand listening to Jim Whyte   - hes fooking cringeing like a modern day Uriah Heap - up the arse of all his guests. Such a pity Colin Murray had to leave - his show was excellent.

Do you mean he had to leave, as in for some reason he had to leave or just a shame he left?

11 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

Do you mean he had to leave, as in for some reason he had to leave or just a shame he left?

He left because Talk sport got taken over by the company that own the sun, and he wouldn’t work for them.