Dust settling - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dust settling

Doric

On 15 February 2018 at 10:48 PM, Doric said:

Once the dust has settled and we are over the shock lets all get behind big Eck. None o this boycott nonsense again LOL

Agree strongly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

Agree with the first two posts fully.

The boycotting will be part and parcel of it. I'm actually embarrassed to hear the opinions of people boycotting for this and that as much as we know the SFA haven't been perfect if you're not willing to stick thru it then you probably weren't that interested anyway.

All the best to Big Eck and by extension all the best to us!

4 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Agree with the first two posts fully.

The boycotting will be part and parcel of it. I'm actually embarrassed to hear the opinions of people boycotting for this and that as much as we know the SFA haven't been perfect if you're not willing to stick thru it then you probably weren't that interested anyway.

All the best to Big Eck and by extension all the best to us!

Hold the phone, are people actually boycotting because Mcleish was appointed?:lol:

38 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Hold the phone, are people actually boycotting because Mcleish was appointed?:lol:

I've not seen anyone say that but have seen plenty saying they aren't renewing for various reasons, including the appointment of the manager.

Not something I'm doing although if we don't make Euro 2020 I'll need to seriously think about whether I renew next time, for a number of different reasons.ย 

13 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

I've not seen anyone say that but have seen plenty saying they aren't renewing for various reasons, including the appointment of the manager.

Not something I'm doing although if we don't make Euro 2020 I'll need to seriously think about whether I renew next time, for a number of different reasons.ย 

Iโ€™ve not renewed but I will end up Renewing butย itโ€™s becoming harder and harder to justify it. First kid on the way and I now live in south east England. This could be my last time if we fail again.

43 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

The "week of football" has made it hard for fans that don't live anywhere near Hampden. It sucks away at your leave allowance or means getting home at 3am on a Tuesday morning or something daft like that.ย 

ย 

Agree with that too, saturdays matches make it easy for most to get to, for me iย can finish work on Friday then back on Sunday but not now.