27 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Naw ye urnae.

Feel free to browse me on FB. I have an open account and there are many photies of "Mr. Scotland" as I am known to some here in Ottawa.. Fuckin legend man...🍺🍺🔱🔱

23 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Feel free to browse me on FB. I have an open account and there are many photies of "Mr. Scotland" as I am known to some here in Ottawa.. Fuckin legend man...🍺🍺🔱🔱

Mega cringe.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Mega cringe.

So you looked? Sure it was me pal? Profile pic is me playing Bagpipes with Celtic badge.😁

The chat in here from almost every single contributor is utterly, utterly tragic. The vast majority on this board seem to have gone full 'yer da' in the last few months.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mox said:

The chat in here from almost every single contributor is utterly, utterly tragic. The vast majority on this board seem to have gone full 'yer da' in the last few months.

You’re welcome to fuck off back to whatever Celtic forum your frequent. You won’t be missed :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

You’re welcome to fuck off back to whatever Celtic forum your frequent. You won’t be missed :P

I don't frequent Celtic forums, there's as many, if not more helmets in the Celtic support than there is on here believe it or not.

13 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

What does that mean? 

Angry middle aged men talking utter drivel on a regular basis. 

1 minute ago, Mox said:

I don't frequent Celtic forums, there's as many, if not more helmets in the Celtic support than there is on here believe it or not.

Thinly veiled "nobody will vouch for me to join the huddleboard" ? :D

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Thinly veiled "nobody will vouch for me to join the huddleboard" ? :D

Fancy being my referee?

3 minutes ago, Mox said:

Fancy being my referee?

There's more than enough referees on those Celtic cunts forums judging by the amount they get away with week in week out

5 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I'll need proof you're not a hun.

Post a pic of yourself on a family holiday wearing the full bumblebee kit and that will suffice :spin:

That bumblebee kit is too recent, I only own vintage celtic away strips from between 88 - 91.

Just now, Mox said:

That bumblebee kit is too recent, I only own vintage celtic away strips from between 88 - 91.

Good man. I have a couple from then myself. And the Carl Muggleton goalie top from 93 but it's a bit small now!

7 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

The correct response is actually, "Aye am ur." Which kind of proves my point, ay ? :P

Awayanbileyirheid.🤣🤣

On 10/02/2018 at 2:28 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you looked? Sure it was me pal? Profile pic is me playing Bagpipes with Celtic badge.😁

I’m  not on Facebook but as far I am concerned youll always be Large Raymond from Canada. :)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I’m  not on Facebook but as far I am concerned youll always be Large Raymond from Canada. :)

Aye. This whole “Ah’m fae Glesga” thing is a heap of tripe from him. He’s as Canadian as maple syrup.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Ok then. No feelings hurt..😊

43 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Aye. This whole “Ah’m fae Glesga” thing is a heap of tripe from him. He’s as Canadian as maple syrup.

I love maple syrup. You should try it sometime. And again, feelings no hurt. ALBA GU BRATH..🖕😁

50 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Never judge until you meet the person in question. I am more Scottish than the Bay City Rollers ya fud...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Never judge until you meet the person in question. I am more Scottish than the Bay City Rollers ya fud...

I don’t think there’s any chance our paths will cross. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I don’t think there’s any chance our paths will cross. :lol:

Thank fuck for that.😂