Brendan Rodgers - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Mox said:

The chat in here from almost every single contributor is utterly, utterly tragic. The vast majority on this board seem to have gone full 'yer da' in the last few months.

You’re welcome to fuck off back to whatever Celtic forum your frequent. You won’t be missed :P

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

You’re welcome to fuck off back to whatever Celtic forum your frequent. You won’t be missed :P

I don't frequent Celtic forums, there's as many, if not more helmets in the Celtic support than there is on here believe it or not.

5 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I'll need proof you're not a hun.

Post a pic of yourself on a family holiday wearing the full bumblebee kit and that will suffice :spin:

That bumblebee kit is too recent, I only own vintage celtic away strips from between 88 - 91.

21 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

I’m  not on Facebook but as far I am concerned youll always be Large Raymond from Canada. :)

Aye. This whole “Ah’m fae Glesga” thing is a heap of tripe from him. He’s as Canadian as maple syrup.