Regan Gone - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Regan Gone

SteveHFC

19 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I agree.

The SFA needs a complete and utter top to tail overhaul or even disbanded with a more professional governing body put in place.

Nothing will change regardless of what the structure within the SFA looks like. It's like any other part of the political and corporate world. Once people get a taste of that gravy train then they lose all sense of their beliefs and it becomes about preserving there cushy wee privileges. Football is no different

It won't matter how you restructure the Scottish Football the simple matter is the old cliche "you can't polish turd"

It's relentless and continuous 

Edited by DoonTheSlope

7 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Nothing will change regardless of what the structure within the SFA looks like. It's like any other part of the political and corporate world. Once people get a taste of that gravy train then they lose all sense of their beliefs and it becomes about preserving there cushy wee privileges. Football is no different

It won't matter how you restructure the Scottish Football the simple matter is the old cliche "you can't polish turd"

It's relentless and continuous 

No,  but you can polish off a gloopy jobby smoothie. 

Best news I have heard all week, even if it does make heehaw difference.

5 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Will be fondly remembered for being too much of a shitebag to admit that the huns were a new club

"That's for the fans in the pubs to debate"

Fuck him and fuck his mother for giving birth to the cunt.

To quote a couple Chubby Brown sayings 

"the best part of him must have ran down his mothers pish flaps"

"when he was circumcised they threw away the useful bit"

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Just now, DoonTheSlope said:

Henry McLeish and Barry Hearn seem to have all the answers. Why don't they throw their hats into the ring?

Hearn talked a a good game when he spoke about promoting the whole game instead of only two teams but there’s no appetite for that kind of logical thinking in Scotland. 

As much as Regan and his predecessors have all had major flaws, we should also be directing our concern to our individual clubs who get the final say on things

The fact our clubs gave Rangers and Celtic a veto on any voting matters suggests they do not care and will happily bend over for a few blue pounds

Its the biggest bowling club in the country

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Does anybody know anything about "Supporters Direct Scotland"? As far as I can see they seem to be the only organisation which has a representative in any of the SFA committees. I have never heard of them.

I think it's about time that one of the main board members should be a supporters representative. Won't happen though. Too many vested interests. 

7 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Does anybody know anything about "Supporters Direct Scotland"? As far as I can see they seem to be the only organisation which has a representative in any of the SFA committees. I have never heard of them.

I think it's about time that one of the main board members should be a supporters representative. Won't happen though. Too many vested interests. 

As said before once people get on the gravy train it's a jolly. It's like supporters representatives at clubs, like politicians they speak a good game during the election process then soon become yes men and women

Edited by DoonTheSlope

5 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

As said before once people get on the gravy train it's a jolly. It's like supporters representatives at clubs, like politicians they speak a good game during the election process then soon become yes men and women

I'll vote for you. It doesn't sound like they will convert you into a yes man.

29 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Isn't that what ATAC do and have done for years ?

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

As much as Regan and his predecessors have all had major flaws, we should also be directing our concern to our individual clubs who get the final say on things

The fact our clubs gave Rangers and Celtic a veto on any voting matters suggests they do not care and will happily bend over for a few blue pounds

Its the biggest bowling club in the country

Completely agree.