Davy Bus - Tel Aviv to Haifa/Jerusalem - Israel V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Davy Bus - Tel Aviv to Haifa/Jerusalem

DavyP

I am looking at running buses from a Sports Bar on Tel Aviv seafront to the stadium. Obviously awaiting confirmation of venue and KO time. Subject to final price confirmation from bus company seats will be £10 each and we will look at a departure time of around 5pm ish again subject to KO time. All profits from all buses will go to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal. Payment details will be posted once the match details are confirmed and bus operator advises on travel timings.

10 minutes ago, Padre Andrew said:

Sounds good Davy. Probably five or six of us will be looking for this. 👍

Just let me know Andrew...2 buses full already and not gone public with full details yet....

18 minutes ago, DoubleSC said:

2 seats here please Davy. Will pay as soon as you want. Great stuff.

39 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

Put me down for 2 pls - I will pay up-front.

Will release payment details shortly when the bus operator confirms best payment method for them

Davy,

Please put me down for 1 place on your bus.

I knew someone would get organising, well done pal :ok:

22 hours ago, DavyP said:

I am looking at running buses from a Sports Bar on Tel Aviv seafront to the stadium. Obviously awaiting confirmation of venue and KO time. Subject to final price confirmation from bus company seats will be £10 each and we will look at a departure time of around 5pm ish again subject to KO time. All profits from all buses will go to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal. Payment details will be posted once the match details are confirmed and bus operator advises on travel timings.

Twa seats please Davy. Will pay whenever you want. Well done. Any idea where the pickup point  will be as we will book a hotel close by?

7 hours ago, Brummie Hibs said:

I'll take 1 for the moment Davy, but I would expect that will grow to about 5/6 once everybody gets their fingers out.

Cheers

7 hours ago, j b lyons said:

Davy,

Please put me down for 1 place on your bus.

I knew someone would get organising, well done pal :ok:

6 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Alright Davy,

Me and the old man will be up for this.

Can you put me down for 2 please.

Cheers

J

6 hours ago, teecee- said:

Two for me please.

4 hours ago, jamkam said:

Can I have 3 seats please, thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Two seats for me too please

2 hours ago, Plastic Scot said:

Can I book 1 Seat please. Many thanks.

1 hour ago, f4bes said:

Twa seats please Davy. Will pay whenever you want. Well done. Any idea where the pickup point  will be as we will book a hotel close by?

All of the above added.

the pick up point will be Mike’s Place Sports Bar, Talayat, Tel Aviv......it is on the sea front next to MacDonalds.....unless bus company request otherwise but they shouldn’t as it is a dual carriageway with a separate road in front of the bar

Great choice for departure, literally 5 minutes from my hotel. Just gets better and better :spin: