Football Films.. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Football Films..

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Fever Pitch. Pitlochry gets a mention.

When Saturday Comes.

The Damned United.

Luvvy duvvy wummins pish

Theres Only One Jimmy Grimble

Purely Belter

Gregorys Girl

I'll throw the Football Factory in their aswell for the sheer nostalgia that it takes me back to my younger days. I've still got the pirate DVD that works like new

3 hours ago, Ormond said:

The Damned United.

It's very good, but better still imho is the actual drama of the Calendar interview of Clough and Revie after Clough's sacking. They don't make 'em like this any more:

9 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Ooh rattled

Not rattled at all hen.. Its just actually quite sad how you troll me whenever I make a comment.. Just shows the level of maturity you behold. You know nothing about me yet you comment like you do. Its ok though hen, I generally have that effect on folk. Always following, but never in front.. 🔙🔙

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Not rattled at all hen.. Its just actually quite sad how you troll me whenever I make a comment.. Just shows the level of maturity you behold. You know nothing about me yet you comment like you do. Its ok though hen, I generally have that effect on folk. Always following, but never in front.. 🔙🔙

Talking about maturity yet calling me hen. Nice one. That would actually be slightly funny if you weren't such a bell end

As for contstantly trolling you? Aye, sound pal!