Who's a big club - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

14 minutes ago, ScotlandWintheWorldCup said:

I agree Celtic and Rangers are bigger, probably except manu though.

Also, European Superclubs in no particular order, there are only 7

Real Madrid

Barcelona

Juventus

AC Milan

Inter Milan

Bayern Munich

ManU

and maybe rangers and celtic if we use my alcohol tax to give them a nudge up!

I’d argue against inter from that list, if you’re talking currently, Milan could go too and add City and PSG.

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I’d argue against inter from that list, if you’re talking currently, Milan could go too and add City and PSG.

No not currently, over all time.  So yes at the moment city and psg are doing better but over european football history these ae the greatest clubs.

Just going on my theory of big clubs, see milan and inter are still massive clubs but not doing so well at the moment whilst city and psg are becoming bigger they need to maintain it for at least what 10-20 years?  Whereas if milan and inter didn't win say serie A for 28 years then they probably wouldn't be big clubs any more either.

My idea is for a tax on alcohol, 10p per unit, would raise £110 million a season.  So we can all get pissed regularly and scottish football benefits.

All anyone has to do is sit down and have a beer and they are helping scottish football.  Can give some to clubs, some to sfa, some to grassroots, maybe redo hampden.

Good Idea?

5 hours ago, ScotlandWintheWorldCup said:

My idea is for a tax on alcohol, 10p per unit, would raise £110 million a season.  So we can all get pissed regularly and scottish football benefits.

All anyone has to do is sit down and have a beer and they are helping scottish football.  Can give some to clubs, some to sfa, some to grassroots, maybe redo hampden.

Good Idea?

No, just no.