Cancun - Mexico v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cancun

@neaver82

Anyone on the flight from Glasgow on Tuesday 29th May to Cancun? We are planning on staying in Cancun for the week but booked an internal flight to travel to Mexico City on the day of the game and back to Cancun the next day. Just wondering if there are many others basing themselves in Cancun?

45 minutes ago, @neaver82 said:

Anyone on the flight from Glasgow on Tuesday 29th May to Cancun? We are planning on staying in Cancun for the week but booked an internal flight to travel to Mexico City on the day of the game and back to Cancun the next day. Just wondering if there are many others basing themselves in Cancun?

Edited by DoonTheSlope
I should learn to read a full post before replying

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, torontoarab said:

great spot for a holiday mate, just back from wee trip myself. Misses wouldn't let me stay till game day so had to come home!

Aye I seen your pictures on Facebook. Looked braw. Safe enough? What prices like for  pints and nips?

15 hours ago, @neaver82 said:

Aye I seen your pictures on Facebook. Looked braw. Safe enough? What prices like for  pints and nips?

temp = #scorchio

beer prices = #cheapio

chicks in bikini's = #everywhereio

You'll have a great time mate. I may just fly in for game day as i have a shit ton going on that month.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, pidmoondofraeannan said:

I'm doing that internal flight from cancun mate

not booked it yet I'm still trying to make up my mind

on what time to fly in 

Is there a squad of you? I cant remember our flight times exactly but think we fly up about 6am on match day and we go back to cancun about the same time the next day. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/01/2018 at 4:10 PM, @neaver82 said:

I’m heading to Cancun before hand. But fly to Mexico City on the 30th unfortunately.

Not booked any accom yet, so if anyone has any suggestions then please fire away. Btw I’m there for a mad party. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:11 AM, Londonwell said:

I’m heading to Cancun before hand. But fly to Mexico City on the 30th unfortunately.

Not booked any accom yet, so if anyone has any suggestions then please fire away. Btw I’m there for a mad party. 

Ive pinged you a PM

On 5/2/2018 at 5:08 AM, pidmoondofraeannan said:

Am booked on the Saturday morn  flight at half 8 from cancun then overnight in the century hotel and back to cancun 

at 5pm the next day on the sunday.  I'm in cancun from the 26th so if you wants beer some night let me know, 

Are you on FB and I'll get u added. 5 of us in Cancun for the week. On the sand flight up match day.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Stockareeboy said:

4 of us Cancun from Glasgow on the 29th for 03 nights. Fly to Mexico City on the 01st for 03 nights, then back to Cancun for 08 nights.

We will be on the same flight from Glasgow mate. If you fancy watching the Peru game with us we are planning on watching it in Champions Sports Bar in Cancuns Hotel Zone. 5 of us. The more the merrier.