Albania v Scotland - Page 3 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Albania v Scotland

HOT SHOT HAMISH

I am doing Manchester - Frankfurt - Tirana and the same on the way back. I did look at Manchester -A

On 5/4/2018 at 5:56 AM, 1ANDYP said:

No. We leave around 5pm with aegean..so  got an evening and early afternoon to see a bit of athens. 

Andy, I am doing Manchester - Frankfurt - Tirana and the same on the way back. I did look at Manchester - Athens -Tirana and Manchester - Istanbul - Tirana but settled on the first option. I will catch up with you lads over there for a pint or five!!!

On 5/4/2018 at 7:56 AM, 1ANDYP said:

No. We leave around 5pm with aegean..so  got an evening and early afternoon to see a bit of athens. 

Just realised so am I at 1730....for some reason I thought I was flying at 0830......so no need for me to leave Cyprus until 3pm them 😂

Edited by DavyP

On 1/27/2018 at 11:12 AM, Bristolhibby said:

Also add to that Austrian Air from Heathrow T2 via Vienna.

Thats what we have booked up. £186 pp return (on Wednesday night). Out Friday, back Sunday.

Dont know if you can get to Vienna from Edinburgh or Glasgow? Worth a look.

J

Which flight out are you on? I'm on the 0600 one.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else doing Manchester- Frankfurt the onto Tirana on the Friday? The good/bad thing is on the way back I have a six hour stop over in Frankfurt (an excuse to head into Frankfurt for a few beers or be sensible and get a few in the airport)

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked ferry tickets from Bari to Durres.

Departs at 10pm, into Durres for 8am and got a private transfer booked to take me to my hotel in Tirana, which I should be checking into (all things going smoothly)for the back of 9am 

On 6/5/2018 at 8:23 PM, scrawford97 said:

me and pal going for first away game anyone got tips for travel like flights and that cheers

As Rich Nata says above, sky scanner is good for flights and we always use booking.com for hotels as you get free cancellation on most rooms so gives you the option of changing your plans if need be.

• 2 weeks later...

here are our flight details. One night in Athens on the way out and no long wait in Istanbul which is also great

Outbound

Depart Edinburgh     Aegean Airlines 12:10 15th NOV -----   Arrive Athens  18:15 15th NOV

Depart Athens          Aegean Airlines 17:30 16th NOV ------  Arrive Tirana    17:50 16th NOV

Inbound

Depart Tirana            Turkish Airlines  08:40 18th NOV ------  Arrive Istanbul      12:20 18th NOV

Depart Istanbul        Turkish Airlines  13:45 18th NOV ------  Arrive Edinburgh   15:25 18th NOV

3 hours ago, mgwj01 said:

here are our flight details. One night in Athens on the way out and no long wait in Istanbul which is also great

Outbound

Depart Edinburgh     Aegean Airlines 12:10 15th NOV -----   Arrive Athens  18:15 15th NOV

Depart Athens          Aegean Airlines 17:30 16th NOV ------  Arrive Tirana    17:50 16th NOV

Inbound

Depart Tirana            Turkish Airlines  08:40 18th NOV ------  Arrive Istanbul      12:20 18th NOV

Depart Istanbul        Turkish Airlines  13:45 18th NOV ------  Arrive Edinburgh   15:25 18th NOV

We're on the same flights going home. Just hope there's no delays for switching flights in Istanbul!

On 6/26/2018 at 5:55 PM, mgwj01 said:

Outbound

Inbound

I am on the same inbound Aegean flight....catch you in Athens

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 3:03 AM, Alzay said:

Just booked Edinburgh - London - Milan - Tirana = Tirana -Belgrade - Copenhagen - Edinburgh.

Seems longwinded but 9 hrs in total and only £211 return

Lets see the details please . just decided im going .