trivia-ish - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

name the player

Ex Scotland international ; played for two Glasgow clubs , but is best known at another club he played from mid 60s thru to early 80s - where he won full domestic honours

he netted against me when i was in goals as a schoolboy circa 82 ; some 10 years later (93 in fact) i attended a Raiders NFL game v Redskins at a stadium where he played an important game in a team containing Derek Dougan in late 60s

clue - hunchback

IJM / Neilser etc not open for playing  -insider knowledge

5 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Aye

too easy ?

The hunchback bit gave it away for me.  I heard that he's about to be inducted to their sporting Hall of Fame which I believe is quite an achievement at Notre Dame. 

Edited by SMcoolJ

10 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I got Bobby Clark's autograph at Hampden in the 1970s. Bizarre signature, all the letters of his name were jumbled up in a kind of puzzle. Goalkeepers are indeed different!

It may have actually been Robby Black ?  :)

:lol:

11 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

The hunchback bit gave it away for me.  I heard that he's about to be inducted to their sporting Hall of Fame which I believe is quite an achievement at Notre Dame. 

Should hear how they pronounce Notre Dame. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...