How long have you supported your club? - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How long have you supported your club?

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Folk with 2 teams in the same league*, they are really for the watching!

:P

*was going to say country, but didn’t want to leave any loopholes.

I used to have a wee soft spot for United when I was wee. Nothing near supporting them. I can admit that now as they are more pish than I think I’ve ever known. Even when we were both in the 1st division together when Dunfermline won the league I think United were better then than now. 

On 2/2/2018 at 10:23 PM, Ormond said:

I used to have a wee soft spot for United when I was wee. Nothing near supporting them. I can admit that now as they are more pish than I think I’ve ever known. Even when we were both in the 1st division together when Dunfermline won the league I think United were better then than now. 

I used to have a wee soft spot for St Johnstone until i met you :lol:

On 1/29/2018 at 7:43 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Strange?? No..If you read my post..My son was is a basketball tournament in London, Ontario the same weekend Celtic played the huns..The london Sevco supporters club was the only pub that had the match in. So I put in my Celtic top and I went. I would never sit with a bunch if huns, but I wanted to see the match as I am a die hard Celtic man. Did not give a fuck were is was in, just wanted to see my Celtic pump them again, which we did.😊. Not strange at all fella....

I think its strange. I would never dream of going to a CSC to watch a Rangers Celtic game.

For your scenario it would be mobile or tablet to any bar that had decent internet.

On 05/02/2018 at 9:27 AM, Mitre said:

I think its strange. I would never dream of going to a CSC to watch a Rangers Celtic game.

For your scenario it would be mobile or tablet to any bar that had decent internet.

Fair point, but I am a bit mental mate🤣. It is still not as bad in Canada as in Glasgow.  To be honest, I would not do it again. Its simply no worth it in case something did kick off as I was by myself. There is always one idiot that carries it too far. 

16 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fair point, but I am a bit mental mate🤣. It is still not as bad in Canada as in Glasgow.  To be honest, I would not do it again. Its simply no worth it in case something did kick off as I was by myself. There is always one idiot that carries it too far. 

If only there was a way you could have watched the game there without alerting people to the fact you're a Celtic fan!!