Scott Brown Getting His Excuses In Early - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scott Brown Getting His Excuses In Early

DoonTheSlope

This has been a trait for many years for Scotland. Even Kenny Dalglish dropped out of many Scotland squads when he was successful at Liverpool as was Graeme Souness.

Scott Brown is no different. Scotland fans will feel belittled and betrayed whilst Celtic fans will fully see his viewpoint.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

4 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

This has been a trait for many years for Scotland. Even Kenny Dalglish dropped out of many Scotland squads when he was successful at Liverpool as was Graeme Souness.

Scott Brown is no different. Scotland fans will feel belittled and betrayed whilst Celtic fans will fully see his viewpoint.

As a Scotland fan and certainly not a Celtic one i’d rather see him fit and raring to go in the Nations League thing after a decent rest.

4 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

As a Scotland fan and certainly not a Celtic one i’d rather see him fit and raring to go in the Nations League thing after a decent rest.

Decent rest?

Champions league qualifying rounds (x4) beginning in June & half a dozen SPL games.

Be more shattered in September than he is now.

He’s so half committed its laughable.

6 hours ago, Ormond said:

Scott Brown can gtf with his “Can I be arsed playing for Scotland” bullshit. With the way he treats turning out for his country.

Why? Does Scotland pay his wages? Brown has had his injury problems his whole career. So he decides not to play for a couple of meaningless friendlies, and now he is turning his back on his country.. Wow.  Last time I had a look, how many Scotland players play as much football as Scott Brown? Exactly. 

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why? Does Scotland pay his wages? Brown has had his injury problems his whole career. So he decides not to play for a couple of meaningless friendlies, and now he is turning his back on his country.. Wow.  Last time I had a look, how many Scotland players play as much football as Scott Brown? Exactly. 

You really don’t know what you are talking about.

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And you do?? Really dont give s rats arse what you or anyone else thinks to be honest. I have my opinion, have said what I think, if you dont agree, fair enough. 

You’ve proved it on here plenty since you came back. Your daft comments with regards to the U21 scenario first. Then your stupid comments above about Brown only pulling out a couple of friendlies confirms it. 

7 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You’ve proved it on here plenty since you came back. Your daft comments with regards to the U21 scenario first. Then your stupid comments above about Brown only pulling out a couple of friendlies confirms it. 

Do you feel better now you got that of your chest?  I started posting on this board over 10 years ago. Enjoyed it, still do now. Difference now is I used to get annoyed back then, did not want to offened. Now, being older, I dont give a flying fuck what you ir anyone else thinks. Its all about opinions. Dont like mine? Go pound sand up yer arse.. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you feel better now you got that of your chest?  I started posting on this board over 10 years ago. Enjoyed it, still do now. Difference now is I used to get annoyed back then, did not want to offened. Now, being older, I dont give a flying fuck what you ir anyone else thinks. Its all about opinions. Dont like mine? Go pound sand up yer arse.. 

If you don’t give a flying fuck what I think then why did you ask me a question in the first place right out of the blue? :blink:

Honestly, Bonny78 seems brighter than you. :o

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

If you don’t give a flying fuck what I think then why did you ask me a question in the first place right out of the blue? :blink:

Honestly, Bonny78 seems brighter than you. :o

You are that fuckin daft. I said I did not give a flying fuck what folk think about me. Asking a question to you has nothing to do with that. Anyhoo, Ive wasted enough time on you.