So, who is going? - Page 3 - Peru v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So, who is going?

Brummie Hibs

10 hours ago, Tom1172 said:

Me.

26/5 - Heathrow>Amsterdam>Lima

30/5 - Lima>Mexico City

3/6 - Mexico City>Amsterdam>Heathrow

Same flights as us but out 23rd and back 5th with Interjet 4.55pm on the 30th. Seems to be a few on the Interjet flight on the 30th.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, mariokempes56 said:

Right , having missed Hungary I am going for the cheaper option of Peru and Mexico .. any tips most welcome chaps.

Not doing Hungary either.

BA GLA-Lima on 25th May via LGW

BA Mex - GLA on 05 June via LHR

Interjet 31 May Lima-Mex

57 minutes ago, jimstroma said:

4 of us booked, KLM 26th to Lima Back 4th June. Internet on 30th to Mexico City 

Not sure there’s any in-flight so you’ll just have to make do with wifi at the airport before you leave. :)

That`s another 3 booked for Peru only ,

23rd May Glasgow - Madrid - Lima

31st May Lima - Madrid - Edinburgh

Better get tickets for this one :o:o:o

Wasn't interested originally but I am going to go now. Can't get time off before 26th so thinking about:

Heathrow To Lima on the 26th

Lima to Mexico on either 30th or 31st

Few days in Mexico City then flight out to Merida for the rest of the time

Fly back on the 10th

All with Aeromexico

It does mean I miss out on Sheeran at Hampden but this will be better! ☺

I' going my wife is peruvuan staying with family eating places in city centre try Norkys great roast chicken most popular beer is crystal lager around 80p a bottle in supermarkets best place to meet up for tartan army would be plaza San martin 

1 hour ago, Willie.p said:

I' going my wife is peruvuan staying with family eating places in city centre try Norkys great roast chicken most popular beer is crystal lager around 80p a bottle in supermarkets best place to meet up for tartan army would be plaza San martin 

I’ll no’ be planning to enjoy myself by drinking supermarket gear in a street. :lol:

1 hour ago, Dougster said:

Fly out 26th Glasgow-amsterdam-panama-lima

Lima - Mexico 31st May

mexico - amsterdam - edinburgh 3rd June.  Just hope enough points for a ticket for both. 

I dont imagine you will have a problem getting a ticket as I  think there should be enough tickets in the allocation for anyone going to get a tcket. But apparently they are expecting  700,000 peruvians to apply for their game so not much chance of picking up a cheap ticket in the away section if demands outstrips allocation in that game. 

19 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I dont imagine you will have a problem getting a ticket as I  think there should be enough tickets in the allocation for anyone going to get a tcket. But apparently they are expecting  700,000 peruvians to apply for their game so not much chance of picking up a cheap ticket in the away section if demands outstrips allocation in that game. 

Should of course read home section.