So, who is going? - Peru v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So, who is going?

Brummie Hibs

Anybody staying in Lima, look at hotels in miraflores area, stayed there in September, loads of bars, food places(mind and try the roast Guinea pig!!)taxis are cheap as chips tho you might want to fasten yer seat belts and close yer eyes,get a taxi down to the beach loads of bars and great restaurants,when booking hotels best to get them to pre book or arrange shuttle service.Most places will take US dollars,plenty of cash lines  machines in  miraflores nearly all have security guards at them( don't panic) take some dollars and withdraw sol at ATMs, all in all those going will have a great time,the people are so friendly and welcoming, I might still make it although the 12 hr flight might diswade me, we flew Klm from the dam,was slightly cheaper then BA and times better although it was on a 777! Iberia also fly from Madrid, hope this helps guys, PS we stayed for 2 nights in the Estellar hotel in Lima before and after doing the inca trail

17 minutes ago, EKTA captain said:

Anybody staying in Lima, look at hotels in miraflores area, stayed there in September, loads of bars, food places(mind and try the roast Guinea pig!!)taxis are cheap as chips tho you might want to fasten yer seat belts and close yer eyes,get a taxi down to the beach loads of bars and great restaurants,when booking hotels best to get them to pre book or arrange shuttle service.Most places will take US dollars,plenty of cash lines  machines in  miraflores nearly all have security guards at them( don't panic) take some dollars and withdraw sol at ATMs, all in all those going will have a great time,the people are so friendly and welcoming, I might still make it although the 12 hr flight might diswade me, we flew Klm from the dam,was slightly cheaper then BA and times better although it was on a 777! Iberia also fly from Madrid, hope this helps guys, PS we stayed for 2 nights in the Estellar hotel in Lima before and after doing the inca trail

What's the average price of a pint?