Warmest You've Been - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Warmest You've Been

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

What would he like to have been called?

He’s a top shagger and smooth as fuck. So I’ve nicknamed him Shaft. I’ll play the Shaft theme tune on the Juke box when he comes in the boozer. 

10 minutes ago, Ormond said:

He’s a top shagger and smooth as fuck. So I’ve nicknamed him Shaft. I’ll play the Shaft theme tune on the Juke box when he comes in the boozer. 

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

He’s a right good looking cunt. He’d probably do those Swedish tarts all at the same time.

You really need to wash your mouth out with soap or get your wife to do it.:o

:D

8 minutes ago, Ormond said:

He’s a right good looking cunt. He’d probably do those Swedish tarts all at the same time.

In Ljubljana I thought I was in with some tidy wee Austrian thing. Blethering away for ages and had a couple of drinks. She said to me "We better go now" I thought I my patter had paid off then she cuddled me turned around then fucked off with her boyfriend 

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Just now, DoonTheSlope said:

In Ljubljana I thought I was in with some Austrian thing. Blethering away for ages and had a couple of drinks. She said to me "We better go now" I thought I my patter had paid off then she cuddled me turned around then fucked off with her boyfriend 

Let’s be honest here. Euro chicks know we are ugly bastards compared to those fit, handsome Euro men.

4 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

We might not have the length or girth but the Scottish cuisine means we've got a good 13-14stone to push it in wi

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Naibdy wants to shag an ironing board!

And you too should wash your mouth out or ask Ormond's wife to do it.:o

:D