Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big Ramy 1314

Senior squad. Do you stay up..

Recommended Posts

Gonnae ask a question. May seem stupid by I am gonnae ask anyway..If a player, lets say, plays for the under 21 squad, or even under 19 squad, and is called into the Senior squad for a competative match, can he then go back down and play for the under 21's, or 19's, even though he has just been capped by the Senior squad. Talking National team obviously.. Cheers.. Serious.question.. BR1314...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Yes and it’s happened.

ok thanks pal..I was not sure how the system worked..👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

ok thanks pal..I was not sure how the system worked..👍

Olly Burke did it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Olly Burke did it.

Then Tierney can play for under 21 if needed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Then Tierney can play for under 21 if needed?

Naw. Burke was special. Tierney cannae. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Naw. Burke was special. Tierney cannae. :rolleyes:

Why then. Thought is was ok? Makes no sense.🤤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why then. Thought is was ok? Makes no sense.🤤

You have to be at it and I’m the daft cunt who’s bitten. :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ormond said:

You have to be at it and I’m the daft cunt who’s bitten. :lol:

🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

🤣🤣🤣

Actually, I’m not giving you that much credit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know, I can be an annoying cunt. Its because I live in Canada. Dont always get all the facts over here thats all..🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Actually, I’m not giving you that much credit.

Aye, but your still talking, even if I am annoying you. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye, but your still talking, even if I am annoying you. 😎

Nobody’s talking ya pie. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No bother Ormond. Im away tae ma scratcher. Ill check back in the morning. Maybe somedae no as miserable as you will comment and clear this up...Its ok, ma feelings are no hurt tornface.😁😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know, I can be an annoying cunt. Its because I live in Canada. Dont always get all the facts over here thats all..🙂

Wait until you get this thing called the internet over there. It's going to be huge :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know, I can be an annoying cunt. Its because I live in Canada. Dont always get all the facts over here thats all..🙂

So, you're an annoying cunt because you live in Canada? Or do you live in Canada because you're an annoying cunt? Seems to be a pattern here. Is it one of Canadian government's entry requirements?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as you're young enough you can be called into any youth side. That's the only limitation I'm aware of (aside from national eligibility).

So as an extreme example, we could cap Karamoko Dembele in out next senior match, then he could go play for the under 16s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

So, you're an annoying cunt because you live in Canada? Or do you live in Canada because you're an annoying cunt? Seems to be a pattern here. Is it one of Canadian government's entry requirements?

your getting to be an annoying cunt..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

your getting to be an annoying cunt..

I'm just practising in case I need to move to Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andyD said:

As long as you're young enough you can be called into any youth side. That's the only limitation I'm aware of (aside from national eligibility).

So as an extreme example, we could cap Karamoko Dembele in out next senior match, then he could go play for the under 16s.

Don't you have to be at least 16/on a professional contract to be capped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rude Gullit said:

Don't you have to be at least 16/on a professional contract to be capped?

No age restriction or requirement for a professional contract to be capped, for example Bertrand Traore made his international debut for Burkina Faso at 15.

As regards playing for the A squad while still eligible for the U21s, or indeed any age group, Belgium have a rule that when a player steps up an age level, say a U16 player plays for the U18s, then they don't step back down again.   They reckon this is one of the factors that's seen them bring through a lot of talent in recent years.  I think it's something we should adopt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

I'm just practising in case I need to move to Canada.

Dinnae come to Ottawa. 😂😂👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, andyD said:

As long as you're young enough you can be called into any youth side. That's the only limitation I'm aware of (aside from national eligibility).

So as an extreme example, we could cap Karamoko Dembele in out next senior match, then he could go play for the under 16s.

I would get him capped. I see engerland are sniffin about him... Why not.. If this boy lives up to the hype, I would hate to lose him, especially to those english fuds..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I would get him capped. I see engerland are sniffin about him... Why not.. If this boy lives up to the hype, I would hate to lose him, especially to those english fuds..

He's 14, ya walloper. How about everyone leaves him alone and lets the child keep playing and enjoying football? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He's 14, ya walloper. How about everyone leaves him alone and lets the child keep playing and enjoying football? 

Naw. Sign him up. 20 years without a tournament is long enough..🖕😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×