Coldest you have been.. - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coldest you have been..

Remember being on a skiing holiday in Andorra when it was extremely cold, around -15C.  Went out for a few drinks while wearing a polo shirt.  Really should have wrapped up warm but we were being Scottish and kidding on we were used to these temperatures.

31 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

is there no stories about folks tongues sticking to lamp posts etc

or in fact drunk folk pishing, and falling against steel posts, and their dick sticking to the post

in

Hahaha. When I first moved here frim Scotland I was the eedgit that tried lickin a lampost. Big mistake. Had to pour hot water over ma tongue to get it free..Ma da was no impressed. Sore as fuck mate..

A few years ago we were in Fuerteventura in January, sold my trainers to one of the waiters in the hotel for 50 euros.

Seemed a good deal until I was standing in flip flops at Prestwick airport scraping snow and ice off my car!

:lol:

img060922.jpg

Anytime it gets really cold i remember the documentary with the surviving members of the 101st Airborne where they recall their time during the Battle of the Bulge at Bastogne and then Corbeaux Wood

I moan less

Edited by Ally Bongo

3 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Anytime it gets really cold i remember the documentary with the surviving members of the 101st Airborne where they recall their time during the Battle of the Bulge at Bastogne and then Corbeaux Wood

I moan less

Now, that’s creepy. I’m watching that Band Of Brothers right now and last night I had that very episode on about that! 

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Ah , she declined ? 🙂

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Aye, classic whataboutery from Falkirk’s own I think. She’s obviously holding out for a better offer. :lol:

As if. :rolleyes: 

17 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Ya big sexy hoor ye. :ok:

Not at all :lol: 

Just saying that not getting married doesn't mean anyone is "holding out for a better offer" ;) 

6 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

You are holding out for Rita from Dexter arent you ?

:lol: I don't think she's going to be beating my door down anytime soon. 

Anyway... 

It's fair warmed up today. Was up to +2 degrees when i was out at lunch time. +10 degrees in around 6 hours. 

Edited by Parklife

Just now, Parklife said:

Just saying that not getting married doesn't mean anyone is "holding out for a better offer" ;) 

Your lass must be a clever cookie if she’s managed to convince you that Parkie...... ya hot piece of Dandy ass. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

:lol: I don't think she's going to be beating my door down anytime soon. 

Anyway... 

It's fair warmed up today. Was up to +2 degrees when i was out at lunch time. +10 degrees in around 6 hours. 

Lets hope she isnt beating your door down as there is likely to be a mad psycho right behind her .  

I am ragin , I got to the last episode of the second last series and Netflix pulled the bloody programme. 

53 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

My big V6 diesel engine was so not happy today.

Almost 20 minutes to get it started and that was at lunchtime

Never had an issue in the last 4 cold Winters with the car starting and that’s in weather that makes the UK look like the Bahamas.