10 in a row. - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

36 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hahahahaha..Another quality reply from Sevco nation. Oh it must hurt...🖕

What must hurt!?

The only thing I'd worry about if I was you, would be your extremely low IQ. 

Edited by GRBear

1 hour ago, GRBear said:

What must hurt!?

The only thing I'd worry about if I was you, would be your extremely low IQ. 

So lets go back..Your man Alky Masher calls me a.fuckwhit..You call me an idiot..For what? What did I say or do to offend either one of you...Then you refer to me as having a low IQ.. All I did was post a statement about Celtic FC. No bother..My feelings are not hurt....HH

24 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So lets go back..Your man Alky Masher calls me a.fuckwhit..You call me an idiot..For what? What did I say or do to offend either one of you...Then you refer to me as having a low IQ.. All I did was post a statement about Celtic FC. No bother..My feelings are not hurt....HH

You didn't offend me, i just pointed out that you are an idiot. 

34 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Somebody will be along in a minute to tell you that you don’t because you left. ;)

I have used my last ‘haha’ of the day on this. If I find a funnier post I may have to rescind it . I will pay you back tomorrow though, at work i dont have as much time to read all this shite so wont use up my daily allowance 😬

Just now, TDYER63 said:

I have used my last ‘haha’ of the day on this. If I find a funnier post I may have to rescind it . I will pay you back tomorrow though, at work i dont have as much time to read all this shite so wont use up my daily allowance 😬

Aye, I’ve had it levelled at me on here before. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t coming out with pish like Ramy or Fermer would come away with though. :lol:

17 hours ago, Ormond said:

Somebody will be along in a minute to tell you that you don’t because you left. ;)

To be fair, a valid argument could be made on that basis.