10 in a row. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So since its been ages since I have been on the board, who believes we will be stopped reaching 10 in a row? I cannae see anyone stopping us..We are just too good. Talent beyond. Brilliant Manager. Oh aye, and money in the bank. I do not mean any disrespect to other football clubs, (apart fae sevco), but we are just too strong.. HHπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΊπŸΊπŸ™„

Just now, SMcoolJ said:

Seriously?! Β Ffs. I honestly thought.....well, you know exactly what I thought.Β 

Aye, I came across him on pusbook. He was absolutely real and everything he posted on here was no pisstake.Β 

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Aye, I came across him on pusbook. He was absolutely real and everything he posted on here was no pisstake.Β 

Hey, wind up or no. There are still folk on this board that still think I dont exist even though I have flown to Glasgow and drank wae some of them in the Iron Horse.. Even bought them a roll@sausage FFS.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hey, wind up or no. There are still folk on this board that still think I dont exist even though I have flown to Glasgow and drank wae some of them in the Iron Horse.. Even bought them a roll@sausage FFS.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Where are you flying from?

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Don't you mean swam??

3 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Β 

4 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Aye and you're still a fucking imbecile.

Funny you say that Larky..Dont believe I ever did or said anything to offend you back then. You seem to have a problem with me....Well that is your problem pal..Life is far to.short for my goodself to waste time with folk like yourself. πŸ–•

Β 

Funny you say that Larky..Dont believe I ever did or said anything to offend you back then. You seem to have a problem with me....Well that is your problem pal..Life is far to.short for my goodself to waste time with folk like yourself. πŸ–•

Oh you've made me cry.

2 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Oh you've made me cry.

Is that the.best you can come up.with Larky. I.met loads of.TA lads in my 5 trips to Scotland in the last 10 years I have been a member..Never had one problem..All the.lads were great with me. Still have no clue why you have a.problem with me.. Do.tell.

Is that the.best you can come up.with Larky. I.met loads of.TA lads in my 5 trips to Scotland in the last 10 years I have been a member..Never had one problem..All the.lads were great with me. Still have no clue why you have a.problem with me.. Do.tell.

. ...Β  ... .Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  ...