Sign in to follow this  
TDYER63

The all new Irn Bru

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

You're out by a factor of 1000. It's grams not milligrams. Are you a marketing man for the drinks industry?;)

Whoops, my mistake.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

You're out by a factor of 1000. It's grams not milligrams. Are you a marketing man for the drinks industry?;)

Are you in the health industry ? Serious question as you seem to be pretty well researched on this. Or are you simply a rehabilitated fat thicko 😉

14 hours ago, bonzo said:

People who drink tea are for the watching. 

People who stand in a queue for 10 mins for a coffee are for the watching. 

17 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

See if people were to stop drinking it for a few weeks then they'll realise how vile the stuff actually is

I used to drink cans and cans of Coke/Pepsi everyday then got told that the caffeine was most probably the cause of kidney stones I had so I stopped altogether. A few weeks later I had a can of Coke and it was disgusting

You'll lose a tone of wicht aswell 

We get it, you don’t like it. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Are you in the health industry ? Serious question as you seem to be pretty well researched on this. Or are you simply a rehabilitated fat thicko 😉

No rehabilitation involved. I am thicker now than I have ever been.

Especially if they are standing in front of you.

• Haha 1

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

How much Pepsi do you have to be drinking per day to lose a stone just by cutting that out alone?

I have just asked the 3 men who have taken 6 hours to dig a hole in my garden . But they dont know. 

18 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I have just asked the 3 men who have taken 6 hours to dig a hole in my garden . But they dont know. 

Maybe you should have asked them a more sensible question, like "Why are you digging a hole in my garden?"

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Or

"How much Pepsi would it take to fill that hole?"

Or ‘ are you sure that hole be big enough to bury Orraloon in ?’ 

6 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Maybe you should have asked them a more sensible question, like "Why are you digging a hole in my garden?"

See above

On 1/5/2018 at 2:10 PM, Orraloon said:

The World Health Organisation reckons that about 25% of adults in the developed world have Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. One of the main contributors to this is thought to be the over consumption of sugar (fructose in particular). Most of us know that over consumption of alcohol can also damage the liver. One of the diseases it causes is Fatty Liver disease. So, if you're using the type of drinks designed for "fat thickos" to cure your hangover then you could be giving yourself a double fat liver. But, spare a thought for those folk who like to get drunk using vodka and Coke. That's a triple whammy. Fat, fat fatty liver for them.

I think Coke might be even worse than Irn Bru but I'm not sure.

My advice would be that if you must get drunk then stick to beer. Sure, it's got loads of kilocalories but very little sugar. Not lager though, that's about 3% sugars. Then just suffer your hangover like a real man.

Every time you have a sip of that sugar laden poison, just image another wee bit of fat getting pumped into your liver, eventually leading to a slow agonising death. :lol:

Enjoy your pint.:ok:

I'll just stick to straight whisky then. Nice and clean.