Argentina 78 t-shirt - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Argentina 78 t-shirt

joecraigfanclub

Hi, I brought this t-shirt out a few years ago and with the 40th anniversary of the 1078 World Cup this year, I thought I would re issue it with the proceeds going to the Scotland supporters club in London, Lunnainn Albannaich.

The price is £15 incl p+p with a couple of free badges thrown in. If you want one please gift the money via paypal to la99999@btopenworld.com entering your address and size required.

Edited by joecraigfanclub

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2018 at 4:27 PM, joecraigfanclub said:

Hi, I brought this t-shirt out a few years ago and with the 40th anniversary of the 1078 World Cup this year, I thought I would re issue it with the proceeds going to the Scotland supporters club in London, Lunnainn Albannaich.

The price is £15 incl p+p with a couple of free badges thrown in. If you want one please gift the money via paypal to la99999@btopenworld.com entering your address and size required.

Whats the measurements on the tees mate not sure if i'll be a medium or a large

3 minutes ago, joecraigfanclub said:

Yes there is but surely a petite svelte Scot like yourself Donald needs a large at most? The Extra Large is 23 inches pit to pit and Extra Extra Large is 26 inches pit to pit

So nice of you to notice I've lost weight!

However with 2 weeks planned of munching ceviche and tacos in the summer, one must play defensively and opt for a bigger size.