Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
phart

Freemasonry influence stopping Met police change.

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Edit to add. No way do I advocate the use of that word(before some fanny takes offense) but it is in the words of the song. 

Offense taken I don't want to hear the word rappin for another 11 months :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Offense taken I don't want to hear the word rappin for another 11 months :)

I’m with you brother. 👦🏿

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bonzo said:

You could be on to something here a grading system to find out how jesus is your jesus. 

The Irish Jesus gets a ‘B’ 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, phart said:

No, I don't care.

That's the problem.  That's where they've got you to be ...not bothered.   I decided to take back control of my mind and not let others do my thinking for me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kimba said:

That's the problem.  That's where they've got you to be ...not bothered.   I decided to take back control of my mind and not let others do my thinking for me. 

 

Says the copy and paste king. :lol:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kimba said:

That's the problem.  That's where they've got you to be ...not bothered.   I decided to take back control of my mind and not let others do my thinking for me. 

 

You've allowed your mind to be subsumed by dogma. Which why when challenged you just reference the dogma. I don't care because I think there is no way to test the theory, our greatest investigative tool the scientific method is wholly unequipped to answer such questions atm.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

human-embryo-compared-to-other-animals.p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, phart said:

You've allowed your mind to be subsumed by dogma. Which why when challenged you just reference the dogma. I don't care because I think there is no way to test the theory, our greatest investigative tool the scientific method is wholly unequipped to answer such questions atm.

 

22 minutes ago, phart said:

You've allowed your mind to be subsumed by dogma. Which why when challenged you just reference the dogma. I don't care because I think there is no way to test the theory, our greatest investigative tool the scientific method is wholly unequipped to answer such questions atm.

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, phart said:

You've allowed your mind to be subsumed by dogma. Which why when challenged you just reference the dogma. I don't care because I think there is no way to test the theory, our greatest investigative tool the scientific method is wholly unequipped to answer such questions atm.

Nope, again you're thinking about religion.  I'm talking Biblical right division.  Sadly  most of Christendom does not rightly divide hence you get the dogma/religion.

The God appointed apostle for this dispensation of Grace is Paul.  The grace doctrines for today are in his epistles Romans through Philemon.  Religious people try to follow Jesus in his earthly ministry to the nation of Israel.  The ascended Lord Jesus gave Paul the revelation of the mystery - the doctrine for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many in Christendom have a form of works salvation (which is no salvation because its self-righteousness).  There are even those who will say they are saved by faith alone but then self-righteously claim that their good works are proof of their salvation, which actually confirms it's really their works that they're trusting in.  This is mainly caused because they don't rightly divide the scriptures between Mystery (Body of Christ - dispensation of Grace given to Paul) and Prophecy (Israel) as commanded to do in 2 Timothy 2:15.  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

People with MUD doctrine (mixed up doctrine) will always be going back to the gospels quoting scripture that is about Christ's earthly ministry to the nation of Israel. They will also take Hebrews - Revelation as their "mail" (these are tribulation epistles when God goes back to dealing with Israel in end times).  This results in them putting themselves under the law.  We are under grace not the law.  All scripture is for our learning - not all scripture is your mail for now in the dispensation of grace.

You can never prove your salvation by your good works - we have no righteousness of our own, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.  Saved people are those who have realized that they can in no way earn any merit/favor with God for salvation.  What we need is the righteousness of Christ imputed to us.

The proof of salvation is always  - Christ died for our sins, shed his blood, was buried and rose from the grave for our justification.  A free gift, absolutely no strings attached when you trust in the finished work of Jesus Christ alone - right now wherever you are this second.  If anyone says anything different they are preaching a false gospel which God says is accursed.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

It's only once a person is sealed and saved that they can then start growing in the grace of God!    There is much deception out there and most of it is in the church.  Many people in churches are not saved because their church is not teaching sound doctrine.  I personally do not attend church because right division churches are few and far between. I listen to the grace teachers who rightly divide such as Rodney Beaulieu, Grace Ambassadors, Shawn Brasseaux and a few others. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kimba said:

Many in Christendom have a form of works salvation (which is no salvation because its self-righteousness).  There are even those who will say they are saved by faith alone but then self-righteously claim that their good works are proof of their salvation, which actually confirms it's really their works that they're trusting in.  This is mainly caused because they don't rightly divide the scriptures between Mystery (Body of Christ - dispensation of Grace given to Paul) and Prophecy (Israel) as commanded to do in 2 Timothy 2:15.  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

People with MUD doctrine (mixed up doctrine) will always be going back to the gospels quoting scripture that is about Christ's earthly ministry to the nation of Israel. They will also take Hebrews - Revelation as their "mail" (these are tribulation epistles when God goes back to dealing with Israel in end times).  This results in them putting themselves under the law.  We are under grace not the law.  All scripture is for our learning - not all scripture is your mail for now in the dispensation of grace.

You can never prove your salvation by your good works - we have no righteousness of our own, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.  Saved people are those who have realized that they can in no way earn any merit/favor with God for salvation.  What we need is the righteousness of Christ imputed to us.

The proof of salvation is always  - Christ died for our sins, shed his blood, was buried and rose from the grave for our justification.  A free gift, absolutely no strings attached when you trust in the finished work of Jesus Christ alone - right now wherever you are this second.  If anyone says anything different they are preaching a false gospel which God says is accursed.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

It's only once a person is sealed and saved that they can then start growing in the grace of God!    There is much deception out there and most of it is in the church.  Many people in churches are not saved because their church is not teaching sound doctrine.  I personally do not attend church because right division churches are few and far between. I listen to the grace teachers who rightly divide such as Rodney Beaulieu, Grace Ambassadors, Shawn Brasseaux and a few others. 

 

 

 

And I bet they are all very wealthy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bonzo said:

And I bet they are all very wealthy. 

No I don't think any of them are particularly wealthy.   On the other hand the false teacher sending millions to hell -Joel Osteen (Word of faith false prosperity gospel) is a millionaire and lives in a mansion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kimba said:

No I don't think any of them are particularly wealthy.   On the other hand the false teacher sending millions to hell -Joel Osteen (Word of faith false prosperity gospel) is a millionaire and lives in a mansion.

Oh fuck off ya arsehole.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other false gospels and false teachings from apostate Christendom.

 

Repent of sins to be saved - a false gospel (accursed), we are sinners, you have to get saved first. Romans 5:8.  Repent means a change of mind, not stop sinning.

more here: http://graceambassadors.com/tradition/what-does-it-mean-to-repent

 

Tithing - was for Israel, not this dispensation of Grace.  If any church is making someone tithe they are putting those persons under the law.

  http://graceambassadors.com/prophecy/law/the-tithing-curse

 

Confession of sins -  religionists erroneously take 1 John 1:9 and think this is for them.  It's not because all the sins are already forgiven in Christ.

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.org/category/grace-christian-living/must-i-confess-my-sins/

 

Water Baptism - was for Israel, not the Body of Christ.  Today's baptism is a spiritual one, that the person receives when they believe the gospel of grace, not water.

http://graceambassadors.com/tradition/should-i-be-water-baptized

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kimba said:

Other false gospels and false teachings from apostate Christendom.

 

Repent of sins to be saved - a false gospel (accursed), we are sinners, you have to get saved first. Romans 5:8.  Repent means a change of mind, not stop sinning.

more here: http://graceambassadors.com/tradition/what-does-it-mean-to-repent

 

Tithing - was for Israel, not this dispensation of Grace.  If any church is making someone tithe they are putting those persons under the law.

  http://graceambassadors.com/prophecy/law/the-tithing-curse

 

Confession of sins -  religionists erroneously take 1 John 1:9 and think this is for them.  It's not because all the sins are already forgiven in Christ.

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.org/category/grace-christian-living/must-i-confess-my-sins/

 

Water Baptism - was for Israel, not the Body of Christ.  Today's baptism is a spiritual one, that the person receives when they believe the gospel of grace, not water.

http://graceambassadors.com/tradition/should-i-be-water-baptized

Oh fuck off ya arsehole.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kimba said:

Other false gospels and false teachings from apostate Christendom.

 

Repent of sins to be saved - a false gospel (accursed), we are sinners, you have to get saved first. Romans 5:8.  Repent means a change of mind, not stop sinning.

more here: http://graceambassadors.com/tradition/what-does-it-mean-to-repent

 

Tithing - was for Israel, not this dispensation of Grace.  If any church is making someone tithe they are putting those persons under the law.

  http://graceambassadors.com/prophecy/law/the-tithing-curse

 

Confession of sins -  religionists erroneously take 1 John 1:9 and think this is for them.  It's not because all the sins are already forgiven in Christ.

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.org/category/grace-christian-living/must-i-confess-my-sins/

 

Water Baptism - was for Israel, not the Body of Christ.  Today's baptism is a spiritual one, that the person receives when they believe the gospel of grace, not water.

http://graceambassadors.com/tradition/should-i-be-water-baptized

Could you please post lots more of this stuff it's absolutely fascinating.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So there I was, doing the dishes and it crossed my mind, was tithing for the dispensation of grace as I had always thought or was it possibly for Israel? where could I find the answer to such a troubling question. Let's try the TAMB I thought, bingo, sorted.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Kimba said:

No I don't think any of them are particularly wealthy.   On the other hand the false teacher sending millions to hell -Joel Osteen (Word of faith false prosperity gospel) is a millionaire and lives in a mansion.

Mmmm once again I'll disagree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Could you please post lots more of this stuff it's absolutely fascinating.

Sure, if you were being sincere...which I somehow doubt lol.  It was to show phart that most of Christendom today is in apostasy, he was saying my beliefs are dogmatic.  The dogma/religion comes from people listening to false teachers who don't rightly divide instead of reading the Bible for themselves - and there are thousands, if not millions of them in churches.  The enemy works on dismantling the church and has been very successful. Not long 'til up up and away!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bonzo said:

Mmmm once again I'll disagree. 

You can quite easily go and check yourself.  Their ministries are very small (as in tiny) in comparison to the mega churches.

Edited by Kimba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kimba said:

You can quite easily go and check yourself.

Is that a biblical term for the word fuck? :o

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Kimba said:

The enemy works on dismantling the church and has been very successful. Not long 'til up up and away!

You are the enemy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Is that a biblical term for the word fuck? :o

I thought it was a bit of health advice. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

You are the enemy

 

Hitchens (quite rightly) attacks religion.  Satan is the minister of religion - religion keeps souls unsaved because religious people are trusting in their own good works and not the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Secondly religious people have zero clue about the revelation of the mystery and right division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×