Boxing day, time to relax?????????? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Boxing day, time to relax??????????

Ah well, another Christmas day over with. Just up, house a mess, dishes to be done, left overs to be nibbled at. Day to relax and watch the football and horse racing. I wish, grandson coming over at lunchtime, not seen him yet. Let the carnage start again. The joy's of the festive holidays. Hope everyone had a good day. All the best..........

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Christmas is over, wife took tree down today when I was at a homer and the house is normal again. 

Only 362 days to go :)

😢 my wee heart sank reading that. My tree isn't coming down till George Bowie calls me out for being the only fanny with a christmas tree still up . Chrtistmas decorations lift my soul. 

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😢 my wee heart sank reading that. My tree isn't coming down till George Bowie calls me out for being the only fanny with a christmas tree still up . Chrtistmas decorations lift my soul. 

12 days of Christmas in our gaff. 

Goes up after the oldest ones birthday and comes down on Boxing Day before my birthday. 

It only stayed up until yesterday as we had family over on Boxing Day with niece and nephews. 

:)

5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

12 days of Christmas in our gaff. 

Goes up after the oldest ones birthday and comes down on Boxing Day before my birthday. 

It only stayed up until yesterday as we had family over on Boxing Day with niece and nephews. 

:)

I can understand holding off till after the weans birthday before putting them up, having a birthday a week before xmas myself it is murder having to compete with Santa on the mantelpiece.

I wouldnae have thought you would be too fussed right enough, do you still get jelly and ice cream and a Power Rangers cake? 😬

Belated Happy Returns Dandydunn 🎂👏

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I can understand holding off till after the weans birthday before putting them up, having a birthday a week before xmas myself it is murder having to compete with Santa on the mantelpiece.

I wouldnae have thought you would be too fussed right enough, do you still get jelly and ice cream and a Power Rangers cake? 😬

Belated Happy Returns Dandydunn 🎂👏

No cake for me. She bought me a top of the range M2 driver (2017 version for those in the know), my supper and the bairn used his Xmas money to get me a bag of sports mixtures (he knows my Achilles heel) 

And not belated at all, I’m still celebrating for another 39 minutes :lol:

38 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Many Happy Returns @dandydunn

Cheers

Fucked now

True story

Was at the doctors today and they offered me a blood taking appointment for 9:30 tomorrow. 

Oys been postponed until the 8th (on my behalf, although I really need to get to the root of my problem), but after 7 days on the drink (and counting) there wouldn’t be a good result I think. 

Anyway, I got a new jacket from my sister at xmas and I’ve paid extra delivery to get a pair of new balance kicks delivered forto

orrow to match it. 

Wife going ba man because apparently two pairs of trainers for xmas is r enough. 

Like I moan at her for having toooo much shoes. 

Do i fuck. 

Xu ts. 

And were going ti the range tk

orrow woth my new driver, me and the bairn that is. She’ll be too pished to move :):):)

Edited by dandydunn
I said anyway and hadn’t anything else to say, other than my next edit

11 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Cheers

Fucked now

True story

Was at the doctors today and they offered me a blood taking appointment for 9:30 tomorrow. 

Oys been postponed until the 8th (on my behalf, although I really need to get to the root of my problem), but after 7 days on the drink (and counting) there wouldn’t be a good result I think. 

Anyway, I got a new jacket from my sister at xmas and I’ve paid extra delivery to get a pair of new balance kicks delivered forto

orrow to match it. 

Wife going ba man because apparently two pairs of trainers for xmas is r enough. 

Do i fuck. 

Xu ts. 

orrow woth my new driver, me and the bairn that is. She’ll be too pished to move :):):)

:Tumbleweed-2:

10 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Cheers

Fucked now

True story

orrow to match it. 

Do i fuck. 

Xu ts. 

I hope the bairn is driving you to the range 🙄 Is it an offence to be drunk in charge of a golf club ? 

I had to google that, I thought an m2 driver was one of those steering wheels you get for computer games. 

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I hope the bairn is driving you to the range 🙄 Is it an offence to be drunk in charge of a golf club ? 

I had to google that, I thought an m2 driver was one of those steering wheels you get for computer games. 

It can't be or trump would be in the jail.

14 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Cheers

Fucked now

True story

orrow to match it. 

Do i fuck. 

Xu ts. 

There’s only room for one cunt who posts 90% of his content steaming pished on this board. :lol::cheers3: