Scottish Player Transfers - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Player Transfers

PASTA Mick

Highlights of his last game for Fulham. He's involved in the 2nd, and gets an assist on the 3rd.

From the little I've seen of him, he's a similar player to Stuart Armstrong, but potentially also a better passer of the ball than anyone else we have.

10 minutes ago, davew said:

Highlights of his last game for Fulham. He's involved in the 2nd, and gets an assist on the 3rd.

From the little I've seen of him, he's a similar player to Stuart Armstrong, but potentially also a better passer of the ball than anyone else we have.

Armstrong has a lot more pace, so depends where he plays.

Hibs fans were ripping the heid clean aff it singing about and applauding Leigh Griffiths when he was playing against us at Hampden, he won fuck all with Hibs. He pissed aff back down the road to wolves saying the 5-1 was embarrassing, Matt Docherty said the exact same and both get treated like chalk and cheese

Some of the same Hibs fans are now on social media calling Jason Cummings an "orange cunt" and "judas bastard" etc who kept his word and said he wouldn't leave until we got promotion and he won the Scottish cup in that time

Not very "Hibs Class" which they like to spout everytime some associated with Hibs does anything that requires a little bit of human decency  

There really is some amount of wallipurrs that support Hibs. Sometimes I wonder whether I'm the only normal sensible cunt that goes to Easter Road

Edited by DoonTheSlope
Nobody likes Leigh Griffiths more than me but a wee bit of perspective when it comes to honours won with Hibs please

54 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Hibs fans were ripping the heid clean aff it singing about and applauding Leigh Griffiths when he was playing against us at Hampden, he won fuck all with Hibs. He pissed aff back down the road to wolves saying the 5-1 was embarrassing, Matt Docherty said the exact same and both get treated like chalk and cheese

Some of the same Hibs fans are now on social media calling Jason Cummings an "orange cunt" and "judas bastard" etc who kept his word and said he wouldn't leave until we got promotion and he won the Scottish cup in that time

Not very "Hibs Class" which they like to spout everytime some associated with Hibs does anything that requires a little bit of human decency  

There really is some amount of wallipurrs that support Hibs. Sometimes I wonder whether I'm the only normal sensible cunt that goes to Easter Road

It seems to be acceptable to remain immature a lot longer these days which is why so many dumb comments come out from the support of all teams.

9 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Cairneys a good player, should feature in our next campaign. Hes an excellent passer, we should be playing a midfield of brown, Armstrong and cairney imo.

Totally agree! They are our 3 best central mid players. Cairney played Canada on his own in his one and only game. Perfect No.10 for me.

8 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Liam Henderson on loan to Bari for the rest of the season, contract to become permanent in the summer on a free.

So impressed every time he gets a chance for Celtic and good to see a young Scot moving abroad so there’s reason for hope there yet. 

He's still fairly young but his CV looks pretty decent already. I think he will get caps sooner rather than later. 

26 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

He's still fairly young but his CV looks pretty decent already. I think he will get caps sooner rather than later. 

I agree. Not getting a game for Celtic doesn’t mean you’re not international standard. Shame he didn’t spend the 1st half of this campaign on loan at a Motherwell/Hearts but this is a good move for him & fair chance he will be playing in Serie A next season.