Scottish Player Transfers - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Player Transfers

PASTA Mick

30 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Reports of Jack Hendry and Lewis Morgan both joining Celtic in January, but being loaned back out until the end of the season. 

Any other January transfers in the pipeline? 

McGinn to Celtic loaned back till the end of the season with cash + Liam Henderson

Rumour doing the rounds Edinburgh is Jason Cummings to Hearts on loan. Can't see that, I'd imagine he'd go to Rangers if he came back up the road so quickly. He will sign for Hearts one day but I doubt it will be in the next few immediate years

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

McGinn to Celtic loaned back till the end of the season with cash + Liam Henderson

Rumour doing the rounds Edinburgh is Jason Cummings to Hearts on loan. Can't see that, I'd imagine he'd go to Rangers if he came back up the road so quickly. He will sign for Hearts one day but I doubt it will be in the next few immediate years

Would be a decent transfer window for St.Mirren if that happened in addition to the £300k for Morgan. 

33% sell-on due on McGinn. I still can't see him signing for Celtic in this window though but you never know. 

5 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Reports of Jack Hendry and Lewis Morgan both joining Celtic in January, but being loaned back out until the end of the season. 

Any other January transfers in the pipeline? 

Reading then same for Hendry to Rangers and not being loaned back also

Ach would be boringly predictable to see mcginn to sign for Celtic. Hope he can stay at hibs for a while yet then get himself at decent EPL club or Spain/Italy/Germany even better. That Morgan going to Celtic would surely end Ryan Christie's Celtic career I would have thought. 

2 hours ago, JECK said:

Ach would be boringly predictable to see mcginn to sign for Celtic. Hope he can stay at hibs for a while yet then get himself at decent EPL club or Spain/Italy/Germany even better. That Morgan going to Celtic would surely end Ryan Christie's Celtic career I would have thought. 

Christie playing very well for Aberdeen & also a really good debut for Scotland.

Why would Morgan signing affect that?

Lets wait till we see how Morgan gets on a level up next year & judge if he is good enough for Celtic. 

4 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Christie playing very well for Aberdeen & also a really good debut for Scotland.

Why would Morgan signing affect that?

Lets wait till we see how Morgan gets on a level up next year & judge if he is good enough for Celtic. 

Morgan another attacking midfielder is he not. Celtic just have too many surely. Can't see Christie getting a game anytime soon in that Celtic team.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ProudScot said:

Liam Henderson to Bari apparently. Really like him as a player so would be nice to see him get a game somewhere at a good level. 

Currently sitting only 5 points off top spot in 4th. Potentially good move, even better if they get up to Seria A

• 2 weeks later...