Interview with guy who ran US UFO Unit - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Interview with guy who ran US UFO Unit

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be honest, or maybe just cynical, but I saw that interview just before Xmas & read a bit more of a down-to-earth message into it. My take on it was him saying that they'd found a few oddities; nothing really major, but (possibly hacked off that they'd pulled the plug on the funding for the unit) certainly didn't want to put out a message that the US taxpayer had wasted millions on sod all. I think there's a big enough 'conspiracy' constituency/Area 51 fan club to see this as a cover-up rather than a lobbying operation, but I suspect it's more politics than anything.

I believe there are allegations going around that Carl Sagan was "got at" by shady US Government Agency to not divulge all that he knew

Dont think there is any proof

Lots of money to be made in this like every other conspiracy theory

Personally i dont believe we are alone and would be very worried if we have been investigated by a superior lifeform

38 minutes ago, phart said:

What Happens If China Makes First Contact?

As America has turned away from searching for extraterrestrial intelligence, China has built the world’s largest radio dish for precisely that purpose.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/12/what-happens-if-china-makes-first-contact/544131/

I think that is a good thing. If aliens decide to come here, then there is a good chance that their reason will be a search for protein. It might take them a wee while to work their way though all the Chinese before they come looking for us?

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

I think that is a good thing. If aliens decide to come here, then there is a good chance that their reason will be a search for protein. It might take them a wee while to work their way though all the Chinese before they come looking for us?

Absolutely, plus with the size of the portions you get they'll be at the leftovers for days. Especially if they get free prawn crackers too.

3 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

I'll be honest, or maybe just cynical, but I saw that interview just before Xmas & read a bit more of a down-to-earth message into it. My take on it was him saying that they'd found a few oddities; nothing really major, but (possibly hacked off that they'd pulled the plug on the funding for the unit) certainly didn't want to put out a message that the US taxpayer had wasted millions on sod all. I think there's a big enough 'conspiracy' constituency/Area 51 fan club to see this as a cover-up rather than a lobbying operation, but I suspect it's more politics than anything.

lobbying is the most likely answer in my book. It was good to see the video though, i'm always interested even though the vast majority of cases are easily explainable, it's the ones we can't decipher that are interesting.

11 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I believe there are allegations going around that Carl Sagan was "got at" by shady US Government Agency to not divulge all that he knew

Turns out Sagan's speculation that was supposedly suppressed ...wasnt

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/review-of-the-sagan-conspiracy-by-donald-l-zygutis-part-1

DSfw21xVwAAJQQp.jpg

Carl Sagan, as many of them are, was a 33 degree Freemason.  The present 'job' of the Masons is the 'Exernalization of the Hierarchy' - getting you accustomed to what they believe to be the truth (i.e. against the Bible -God's instruction manual). They believe they're evolving into gods (same lie from the garden).   Find out about Alice A Bailey, HP Blavatsky et al, The Theosophical Society, the Lucis Trust, United Nations.  All calling it "science" when it's actually spiritual deception.

Will post more info/links when I get time. 

“I had motives for not wanting the world to have a meaning; and consequently assumed that it had none, and was able without any difficulty to find satisfying reasons for this assumption. The philosopher who finds no meaning in the world is not concerned exclusively with a problem in pure metaphysics. He is also concerned to prove that there is no valid reason why he personally should not do as he wants to do. For myself, as no doubt for most of my friends, the philosophy of meaninglessness was essentially an instrument of liberation from a certain system of morality. We objected to the morality because it interfered with our sexual freedom. The supporters of this system claimed that it embodied the meaning - the Christian meaning, they insisted - of the world. There was one admirably simple method of confuting these people and justifying ourselves in our erotic revolt: we would deny that the world had any meaning whatever.”

- Aldous Huxley - Mason as they ALL are.

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 5King James Version (KJV)

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

Romans 8King James Version (KJV)

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

This is not a performance based acceptance program.  You are accepted in the beloved when you believe the gospel of grace - trusting in it.  Our sinful flesh always wants us to go toward carnality. God wants us saved first, then to become more spiritual.  Its not religion - religion  is flesh works.

aliens are demons. or to be very precise "devils"  In demonology there can be good or bad demons.  According to the bible they are all bad and trying to contact them is called "divination" ..... just like you seem modern day "ghost hunters" and mediums doing using various methods.  Before I got saved I used Oiuja boards.    Let God be true and every man a liar.  Don't be deceived.

Edited by Kimba

19 minutes ago, phart said:

Her opinion shouldn't be suppressed, everyone can ignore it.

extremists always want to ban speech.

Yawn

Opinion is one thing

Posting endless scriptures written by men in every thread (in capitals) to get her point across is another

I thought we were wanting the board to survive ?

Not to mention rules about reincarnation of previously banned posters

Edit - and there i have broken my resolution of never interacting with you again dammit

Edited by Ally Bongo

3 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Agreed.

easy enough to block anyone you don’t want to read or interact with 

Fair enough

I'm sure you and your mentor will be proven right again

9 hours ago, Kimba said:

aliens are demons. or to be very precise "devils"  In demonology there can be good or bad demons.  According to the bible they are all bad and trying to contact them is called "divination" ..... just like you seem modern day "ghost hunters" and mediums doing using various methods.  Before I got saved I used Oiuja boards.    Let God be true and every man a liar.  Don't be deceived.

Says it all really.

4 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Yawn

Opinion is one thing

Posting endless scriptures written by men in every thread (in capitals) to get her point across is another

I thought we were wanting the board to survive ?

Not to mention rules about reincarnation of previously banned posters

Edit - and there i have broken my resolution of never interacting with you again dammit

Yes, the pish Kimba is coming away with is as boring as fuck. But should he/she be banned? Not if they don’t break any rules. Free speech ‘n’ aw that. :)