Interview with guy who ran US UFO Unit - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Interview with guy who ran US UFO Unit

19 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Yes, the pish Kimba is coming away with is as boring as fuck. But should he/she be banned? Not if they don’t break any rules. Free speech ‘n’ aw that. :)

What about trolling ?

5 minutes ago, Ormond said:

There is an ignore button. 

So trolling is allowed ?

I think not

And that's my last word on it - dont want to be another one accused of starting a witch hunt

Edited by Ally Bongo

On January 1, 2018 at 10:45 PM, Kimba said:

These people don't rightly divide (crucial) but have a watch

I hope some people watched this.  It is giving you truth that you cannot trust science FALSELY SO CALLED, which is really eastern mysticism repackaged as something 'new'.   There is nothing new under the sun. Phart - I know you for example have bought into the higher consciousness, metaphysics etc ...lies of initiated men, and they have a whole network dedicated to getting you and other lost people into their spiritual evolution ...to go along with their biological evolution lies.

Edited by Kimba

2 hours ago, Kimba said:

I hope some people watched this.  It is giving you truth that you cannot trust science FALSELY SO CALLED, which is really eastern mysticism repackaged as something 'new'.   There is nothing new under the sun. Phart - I know you for example have bought into the higher consciousness, metaphysics etc ...lies of initiated men, and they have a whole network dedicated to getting you and other lost people into their spiritual evolution ...to go along with their biological evolution lies.

Jees. I think you need a good shag!