Forgiveness - Page 8 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 hours ago, phart said:

But of course you neglect to mention that due to your inherent bias and agenda.

You give me way too much credit

It should be clear by now that i am not as clever as that

edit - i have also noticed that my spelling recently is atrocious for someone that got an A for his Higher English

Edited by Ally Bongo

43 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

You give me way too much credit

It should be clear by now that i am not as clever as that

edit - i have also noticed that my spelling recently is atrocious for someone that got an A for his Higher English

I know you dont have an agenda, just being a dick.

1 hour ago, mariokempes56 said:

Aha so born again ?  Always the worst.

You have to wonder what evidence ...or more appropriately ..information they read or hear to get them to revert

Fearing death is usually up there i guess

Peter Hitchens for example is a mystery to me but it's probably just all down to having to be directly opposed to his brother which no doubt helps financially

Edited by Ally Bongo

On December 31, 2017 at 3:43 AM, ParisInAKilt said:

What’s the point?

cant see any of us changing our minds 

Yep that is usually the big problem.   The god of this world (Satan) has unbelievers blinded to the truth of the gospel 2Cor 4:3:

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

You need to be saved by grace through faith alone then do the following:

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

It's all about the mind - what you believe to be the truth of your existence.

Salvation is a FREE gift (justification) sanctification is a process where a believer renews his/her mind each day by reading inspired scripture, believing and implementing it in the grace life.(always rightly dividing of course).

Edited by Kimba
extra info

10 minutes ago, Kimba said:

Yep that is usually the big problem.   The god of this world (Satan) has unbelievers blinded to the truth of the gospel 2Cor 4:3:

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

You need to be saved by grace through faith alone then do the following:

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

It's all about the mind - what you believe to be the truth of your existence.

Salvation is a FREE gift (justification) sanctification is a process where a believer renews his/her mind each day by reading inspired scripture, believing and implementing it in the grace life.(always rightly dividing of course).

You’ve convinced me stranger on the Internet, praise the lord!

7 hours ago, Flure said:

Happy New Year to you too, Jude.

Only 5 days. ;)

(I wouldn't want you in charge of solving my murder.)

On 12/28/2017 at 1:39 AM, Kimba said:

I'll be around.  Just wanted to get the gospel of grace out to you.  Don't worry Donny won't have to come out of retirement :lol:

On 31/12/2017 at 1:25 AM, Ally Bongo said:

Would seem they believe you are a reincarnation of a previous poster called Pete Zazuppa who if i recall had a reasonable gripe with faith schools

Just more playing the man and not the ball IMO

As someone who had a tamb crush on Pete I refute that claim. 

On 31/12/2017 at 11:37 AM, phart said:

I know you dont have an agenda, just being a dick.

You’re not a dick, you’re just a very naughty boy. 

On 31/12/2017 at 2:39 PM, mariokempes56 said:

Aha so born again ?  Always the worst.

As chairman of Sex Addict Anonymous 1983-1991, lapsed 1992-99, chairman 1 month, lapsed 1999-2010, chairman 3months, lapsed 2010-present, if you don’t know about ‘born agains’ then no one does. 

7 hours ago, Flure said:

Happy New Year to you too, Jude.

From me too. 

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

I would be 'born again'.

Perhaps that is why I despair more than otherwise.

The "evangelical/born again" folks seem too happy to thrust their belief system down every bodies throats.

I have traveled all over the USA and Ive generally found those "Evangelical" folks in the south to the most hypocritical people I have ever met.  I remember sitting at numerous dinners/lunches almost boaking at the fake-ness.

2 hours ago, G-Man said:

As someone who had a tamb crush on Pete I refute that claim. 

Apologies - got mixed up with my previous TAMB posters - JPM i meant

7 minutes ago, Flure said:

Who is/was JPM?

The Pete to who Phart & Scotty were referring to ?

I dont know

I just assumed

One should never assume