Forgiveness - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Hiya Kimbers. You got any connection to Scottish national football, Scottish football,Scotland or anything Scottish? Apart from god obviously.

Well if you're going to police the board Pete i guess i will too.

1 hour ago, Eisegerwind said:

TBH. I thought that might happen, no desire to police, was just interested, how he/she got here, I made my position known on "Tambs for the memories" thread. Prefer Eisegerwind if thats OK.

'Kimba' appeared in direct response to drivel that you posted.

No one to 'blame' but yourself, Pete (but I thank you. :) )

11 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I'm honoured, actually I'm not. What's with the Pete stuff with you and Phart. No one has ever called me Pete before, well certainly not in almost consecutive posts, do you and Phart have some connection.

32 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

I'm honoured, actually I'm not. What's with the Pete stuff with you and Phart. No one has ever called me Pete before, well certainly not in almost consecutive posts, do you and Phart have some connection.

Would seem they believe you are a reincarnation of a previous poster called Pete Zazuppa who if i recall had a reasonable gripe with faith schools

Just more playing the man and not the ball IMO

33 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Is he/she like some sort of troubleshooting  internet god squad, you're a fucking mentalist by the way and I'm not just making that up, check your bible,

daisyflower 9:14  and it had been alongeth one, getting lots of requests, apparently some cunt dissing me on the net, got to sort this shit out, the poor and the needy are going to have to hang oneth.Got this one loon thats gonna get another loon to beat downeth on him with some righeous shit, he's fucking mental for the jesus stuff.  Boomshanka.

13 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Would seem they believe you are a reincarnation of a previous poster called Pete Zazuppa who if i recall had a reasonable gripe with faith schools

Yeah, I've had to do this before but I'll do it again, Eisegerwind is my name, end of.Was actually baptised as this.

Cheers.

Edited by Eisegerwind
Thanks.

Re the street preacher vids. Most street preachers preach a false gospel because they believe they have to earn their salvation.  Salvation is FREE because we are the sinners and Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh is the Saviour.  He is the Saviour that the Jews were supposed to believe was the Messiah, but most of them rejected him as well.  God then set aside Israel for now and gave Paul the revelation of the mystery, which you can read in Ephesians 3, Romans 16:24-25 and elsewhere in his epistles (KJV of course, other versions are corrupt I'm afraid).  God will go back to dealing with Israel after the body of Christ is caught away (rapture).

Edited by Kimba

Eisegerwind, if I wasn't a Scotland supporter I wouldn't have any interest on posting on this forum in the first place.  I am a Scotland fan.... used to be big on club football also, but not so much these days.

My main goal now is to see souls saved and saints edified, not get people into false religion.

5 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

the same way he was by asking why they joined the board. But of course you neglect to mention that due to your inherent bias and agenda.

Since the very first post of eisergerwind me and thplinth have thought the same (go look at it). This time I decided not to mention it like i did with JPM as he ended up banned, and I don't want anyone banned, however as i said if they want to police the board that way then i can too.

EDIT: third post sorry, go check it out. Straight in telling scotty to shut up. I was going to post at the time FFS don't make it too obvious.

Edited by phart

Have to say, Eisegerwind seems not too bad.  JPM on the other hand got quite nasty, although I have dealt with MUCH worse.  People are quite rightly sickened with false religion. They need truth.  Sorry I posted 2 links twice, but people's minds are really lost now because of all the lies being told by initiates who want you into their spiritual evolution.

Edited by Kimba