Sex Dolls - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

14 hours ago, Ormond said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155805279192180&id=8401947179&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment

Would you buy one if nae bugger knew? This tart here has even been given a Scottish accent! :lol:

She looks like everything I have ever wanted to look and sound like.

In reality the only thing we have in common is the hair colour. And even thats debatable, with grey hairs now arriving faster than I can pluck them out.

Mr Tdyer would definetely be impressed with her , especially the button that warms her up, something that has proven a bit of a challenge for him in these -5 temperatures. 

Infact this could be the perfect Christmas gift for both of us. Thanks Ormond 👍🎄🎁 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

She looks like everything I have ever wanted to look and sound like.

In reality the only thing we have in common is the hair colour. And even thats debatable, with grey hairs now arriving faster than I can pluck them out.

Mr Tdyer would definetely be impressed with her , especially the button that warms her up, something that has proven a bit of a challenge for him in these -5 temperatures. 

Infact this could be the perfect Christmas gift for both of us. Thanks Ormond 👍🎄🎁 

Aye? I'll mind and ask him.

On 12/10/2017 at 7:36 PM, bonzo said:

Watched a program about this the other week. The guy that owned the dolls was a scary dude. 

Was that the one who had his hand on the back on her neck and was turning its head when he was talking to her? Bizarre. And his wife was, er, accepting. I'd put money on them having had a threesome lol

1 hour ago, Stapes said:

Was that the one who had his hand on the back on her neck and was turning its head when he was talking to her? Bizarre. And his wife was, er, accepting. I'd put money on them having had a threesome lol

I'd just like to say that whatever response you saw was natural and Mrs Grim still knows nothing about this :mad: .   My lawyers will be in touch.   Tiny Tears says you're taking this far too far.

:unsure:

8 hours ago, Stapes said:

Aye it was the bit where he took "her" oot for a pick nick by the river, creepy bam.:lol: