Sign in to follow this  
Ormond

Pop Ups

Am I the only user who has almost given up using the board completely due to various pop up adverts that freeze the screen totally? They seem to be either “Congratulations from Google” or “You have been selected by Amazon” crap that is preventing from reading the board. It’s taken umpteen attempts to even start this thread.

5 hours ago, Ormond said:

Am I the only user who has almost given up using the board completely due to various pop up adverts that freeze the screen totally? They seem to be either “Congratulations from Google” or “You have been selected by Amazon” crap that is preventing from reading the board. It’s taken umpteen attempts to even start this thread.

We'll look at the settings with out advert partners. I've not had anything similar.

Anyone else had them so we can narrow it down?

same here, the board takes around 6 days to load up while the adverts pop up. Adverts appearing between posts are also annoying

28 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

same here, the board takes around 6 days to load up while the adverts pop up. Adverts appearing between posts are also annoying

What device and browser are you using? The same pop ups as Ormond reported above?

18 minutes ago, TAMB1 said:

What device and browser are you using? The same pop ups as Ormond reported above?

Google Chrome on laptop and Safari on ipad. Chrome on the ipad is worse

31 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Google Chrome on laptop and Safari on ipad. Chrome on the ipad is worse

Leave it with me.

It’s every single time I click on anything now. It’s become worse. Not sure if it’s maybe just through my iphone which is Safari. 

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

It’s every single time I click on anything now. It’s become worse. Not sure if it’s maybe just through my iphone which is Safari. 

Is it just appearing on iPhone? Could you check another device (Desktop if possible) and tell me if you have the same issue.

13 minutes ago, TAMB1 said:

Is it just appearing on iPhone? Could you check another device (Desktop if possible) and tell me if you have the same issue.

I get pop up ads on iphone but not on desktop.

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I get pop up ads on iphone but not on desktop.

Yep. I’ve just checked and it’s the same. I can’t use my phone for one single post now. 

32 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Yep. I’ve just checked and it’s the same. I can’t use my phone for one single post now. 

Leave it with me. I’m using iphone just now with no issues. Will tie up with advert partners to double check things. If you are able to send any screen captures to team@tamb.nef it would be appreciated also.

You iPhone also?

Sign in to follow this