slasher

SSC Renewals

1 hour ago, scottincarlisle said:

I don't think there are any members now. Did we not all expire at the end of 2017. :D :lol:

Aye.   I can't sign in now, just sign up :o

I was able to use my SSC 16/17 card to get my "discount" for the new home top at the weekend there so there's still some validity left in them at the moment. 

3 hours ago, scottincarlisle said:

I don't think there are any members now. Did we not all expire at the end of 2017. :D :lol:

Yes, that's correct and all our away points totals went back to zero. 

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

Despite my preferred method of contact from the SSC set to email, I don't receive any...

Tell them that you don't want emails then you'll hundreds of them.

• Haha 1

One reason for being in SSC is to guarantee access to the biggest/sellout games at Hampden but what are the next ones likely to be? When will we know?

What were the last ones - England? - Germany? - how many is that in 4 years?

We've no manager, we've no friendlies lined up yet the first game is meant be scheduled in around 9 weeks time. There's no details as to what the structure of the points system is going to be nor has there beeen any indication to price and "benefits"

Its a sham

23 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

We've no manager, we've no friendlies lined up yet the first game is meant be scheduled in around 9 weeks time. There's no details as to what the structure of the points system is going to be nor has there beeen any indication to price and "benefits"

Its a sham

Agreed. Normally the early bird offer would be coming to an end by now.

11 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

Agreed. Normally the early bird offer would be coming to an end by now.

Late January and February are going to be extortionate on the bank balance

Potentially two away games(any home or away game will be away for guys like yourself) to book flights and accommodation for and they'll be wanting our subs

Once Spank n' Twank get their jotters the better

Renewals should open this week. Maybe the idea is that an away friendly arranged at short notice will encourage folk to renew early.

A manager would be handy though. Maybe an away match in Belfast to allow O'Neill to say cheerio to them and it wouldn't surprise me if that formed part of the £500k compo for him.

8 hours ago, tartanmartin said:

A manager would be handy though. Maybe an away match in Belfast to allow O'Neill to say cheerio to them and it wouldn't surprise me if that formed part of the £500k compo for him.

Seriously?

"Bye folks, I'm off to manage our opponents."

• Haha 1

Seriously?

Not as if there wouldn't be enough baggage with that fixture without us nicking their manager. 

Seriously?

I'm not suggesting or recommending it. Just saying I wouldn't put it past Regan.

2 hours ago, tartanmartin said:

I'm not suggesting or recommending it. Just saying I wouldn't put it past Regan.

On that basis - given that it would be the most stupidest of stupid ideas - I'd get booked up for Belfast now. 

On 1/14/2018 at 11:28 AM, tartanmartin said:

I have had a feeling for a while that we would (at least) offer something like that as a sweetener, but I think March would be a right slap in the face (if we had got all this sorted back in November, then maybe.... but not with 8/9 weeks to go), and NI have their May/June friendlies all but agreed, so its out the window until at least early 2020.

With the absolute fucking shambles right now and especially the news coming in they should be offering this for bloody £2.50. 

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

With the absolute fucking shambles right now and especially the news coming in they should be offering this for bloody £2.50. 

Just finished the graft. What's the news coming in? Michael O'Neill telt us to bolt?

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Just finished the graft. What's the news coming in? Michael O'Neill telt us to bolt?

Aye. Fucking depressing. 

4 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Where do we go now. Thankfully Lambert took the Stoke job

T. Wright.