SSC Renewals - Page 30 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SSC Renewals

slasher

Renewed mine and my daughters weeks ago. Cards turned up the day of the Costa Rica game 😃 but with our photos on each others cards 😫

Still, we’re well up on our investment after my daughter was selected to be a player mascot at the Costa Rica game (free kids Scotland strip, a free kids Costa Rica top, a free goodie bag containing program and match badge, free parking at stadium, and 3x tickets for nowt!)

On 19/02/2018 at 9:16 PM, Ally Bongo said:

Anyone renewing is a mug - just my opinion and i've been in it since 1992

27971806_10155375279523157_5819087471419

May as well admit it

I renewed on Friday like the hypocritical dick that i am

It was being in it since 1992 that wore me down

• 2 weeks later...

I had been holding off renewing, as hadn't done any of the last few away games due to losing jobs due to issues with mental health.

Back in work, things seeming to be back under control, so renewed when I got paid a few weeks back and looking forward to the Nations League away games.

8 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

I had been holding off renewing, as hadn't done any of the last few away games due to losing jobs due to issues with mental health.

Back in work, things seeming to be back under control, so renewed when I got paid a few weeks back and looking forward to the Nations League away games.

Good man :ok:

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 10:49 PM, Cove_Sheep said:

Good stuff all round 👍

On 5/2/2018 at 3:14 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

Phoned them to try and chase up my membership card and was told that everyone should have received them by now. There was no mention of a mix up at the printers which they have told some people

Received this email today.

Unfortunately, we have had issues with the software that facilitates the photo extract that scans onto the membership cards. Consequently, some cards have not been dispatched. Furthermore, it is currently impossible for the Supporters Centre to identify who is affected.  Your details have been noted and a replacement card will be ordered for you both with the aim to have them dispatched in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, our supplier is trying to find a solution.

Please accept our apologies for the delay and thanks for taking the time to write.

29 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Unfortunately, we have had issues with the software that facilitates the photo extract that scans onto the membership cards. Consequently, some cards have not been dispatched. Furthermore, it is currently impossible for the Supporters Centre to identify who is affected.  Your details have been noted and a replacement card will be ordered for you both with the aim to have them dispatched in the next few weeks.

Please accept our apologies for the delay and thanks for taking the time to write.

They can’t even get their stories straight

17 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Yes, looks like a lot of bull shit.

That’s 2 sales periods for this membership that have past and they still haven’t sent some members their cards. It’s beyond the pale. Just when you think they couldn’t any worse they go and outdo themselves

1 hour ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Got exactly the same email as yourself :lol: 

24 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

That’s 2 sales periods for this membership that have past and they still haven’t sent some members their cards. It’s beyond the pale. Just when you think they couldn’t any worse they go and outdo themselves

What are you planning to do with this card once you get it? Mine just sits in a drawer until it expires then it gets thrown out.

Just now, Orraloon said:

What are you planning to do with this card once you get it? Mine just sits in a drawer until it expires then it gets thrown out.

Leave it in a drawer till such time it’s required to pick up a ticket 

They advertised it, we paid for it, we should receive it